Bottling Hb In Clear Glass Bottles.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6677541-couple-watch-a-movie-at-home-with-popcorn.jpg

Oh look, its practicalfool with a whimsical off topic contribution.

Can we change usernames ?

:icon_offtopic:
Although I agree with Nick JD's original , though technical, response to the OP most of the above posts are precisely the reason I post as little as possible these days. <_<
AHB is fast going down the shute IMHO & more moderation is needed. Perhaps some moderators <_< need to be replaced as they are conspicuous by their absence?

TP

I'm a lazy twat that can't search for a second shock horror picture, hence my recommendation to you is to go search it yourself :)

PS: I did do 75% of the work, found the first OT pic.. .and suggested the search for the other one

:icon_offtopic:
Although I agree with Nick JD's original , though technical, response to the OP most of the above posts are precisely the reason I post as little as possible these days. <_<
AHB is fast going down the shute IMHO & more moderation is needed. Perhaps some moderators <_< need to be replaced as they are conspicuous by their absence?

TP

Next time someone googles "clear bottles" they can read about Skunk's arses. Gotta love the internets - it's like snorkling in a sewage treatment plant looking for jewelery!

I refuse to tell!!! May google be your friend, you lazy bum!

I am sort of angry that i need to make this post and add to the off topic nonsense.

But I must ask, what is better? A home brew forum where a high percent of the posts / threads are about home brew, even if there is a lot of repeated and redundant information, or a home brew forum where there is some information about home brew and a whole lot of meta-shit that no one is going to give a **** about in a years time.

And on that note, to the guy that has searched this thread in a years time and has seen this thread full of off topic arguments, I hope you find the irony in it. Send me a private message when you do so I can have a laugh.

No, that was me, not Bum.

And I already googled to find Nuttelex :p

Internet Forum Discussions

It is not uncommon for nonsense or unsocial behavior to sprout as people lose temper, especially if the topic is controversial. Poor understanding of differences in values of the participants is a common problem on forums. Because replies to a topic are often worded aimed at someone's point of view, discussion will usually go slightly off into several directions as people question each others' validity, sources and so on. Circular discussion and ambiguity in replies can extend for several tens of posts of a thread eventually ending when everyone gives up or attention spans waver and a more interesting subject takes over. It is not uncommon for debate to end in ad hominem attacks.

WOW..
Three pages thread so far .....
WHAT is the Answer to the Question...?
Cheers
PJ
YES or NO

WOW..
Three pages thread so far .....
WHAT is the Answer to the Question...?
Cheers
PJ
YES or NO
YES if you can overcome the desire to leave your full beer bottles in the sunlight, a dark pantry or cupboard is ideal, although I'm pretty sure everyone is cognisant of that requirement anyway. Likewise, reasonably sure the light in the fridge will be acceptable too, so long as you don't stand there wondering too long.
FFS you guys, epic derail. I guess generations to come will have no trouble working out just who to add to their kill file... :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back