Beersmith 2.0 Available For Pre-order

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know if Beersmith 2 will still work if you install it into your dropbox?

Anyone know if Beersmith 2 will still work if you install it into your dropbox?

Depends if it uses registry keys or not. If so you'll have to do the install on any machine you want to use it on but it should still work out of drop box folder provided you've synced so you've got a local copy of the whole app. Careful with running two instances at once though, good way to corrupt the database.

50 mins to go guys. i am rubbing my hands in anticipation. i should be in bed but instead i am staying up and drinking and waiting. c'mon' c'mon.

Hey Duke of Paddy, I know what your thinking. how much of our Iron Brew second place prize has scotty been drinking? well quite a bit mate. Damn beer on tap is a killer :chug:

Hey Duke of Paddy, I know what your thinking. how much of our Iron Brew second place prize has scotty been drinking? well quite a bit mate. Damn beer on tap is a killer :chug:
Cats i'm sad to say i've already drained a corny...seems the beer smith server has been overloaded. I can't get onto it for the down load?? You getten the same?

The countdown finished...then the site went dead :(

The countdown finished...then the site went dead :(

Yeah that sucks - still burning the midnight oil at work and thought I might get a chance to build some recipes for tomorrow while I dwindle the night away but I guess not... bummer

The download is working now.
First impressions, it looks great, seems to have good BIAB support built in.

BS2_equip.JPG

BS2_mash.JPG

Downloaded and about to install...
See you all on the other side !
Ferg

Dr Smuto's Golden Ale has made it into the included recipe databse as a BIAB examlpe !!!

That's awesome, noticed a few other names up there as well, Tony's honey wheat I'm assuming is AHB Tony?

My personal mash profiles did not import from BS.1 I have copied them to .bsm and imported them into BS.2 but cant drag them into the Mash Profile folder. Any ideas.

Cheers, Hoges.

My personal mash profiles did not import from BS.1 I have copied them to .bsm and imported them into BS.2 but cant drag them into the Mash Profile folder. Any ideas.

Cheers, Hoges.
You will need to use copy and paste.
Open the .bsm file and select the profiles you want then click copy under the home tab.
Make Mash Profile your active tab, then click paste under the home tab.
Hope that's clear, I'm not real good at explaining in words. :)
Nige

This may help Video Tutorial

Latest posts

Back