Ahb Tshirts!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got a card saying I have a package in the mail - thought it might be a speeding ticket or some shit.
after reading the previous page I feel better about potentially spending saturday morning lining up at the post office to collect it!

*******, you got me Silo. Lucky i closed the window before it fully loaded, so only got tits...bonus!!

If i've done this right there should be 2 Crappy phone pic but u get the idea , printing look first class

front.jpg

rear.jpg

Got mine today! This was option j

109_0929.JPG

No, I don't iron.

Seriously. Can't wait for mine to rock up!

Ted, last time I was on the dole (around the turn of the Century) the dress rules were that when attending a Centrelink Office, all claimants (nowadays referred to as Clients) had to be dressed in such a manner that they could immediately attend a job interview if one was offered.
Of course nowadays Centrelink has long abandoned any pretence of actually helping people to find work.

How far off are the embriodered ones guys?

cheers Ross

Yeah would have been awesome to blitz the Qld Home Brewing Convention on Saturday ;)
I'll just have to wear my 2 club shirts and change them hourly.

Bah, it appears that our brain-dead, non-numerate postie has delivered to the wrong place again :(

It can take 3 weeks for mail from the CBD to travel the 5km to our place correctly.

Bah, it appears that our brain-dead, non-numerate postie has delivered to the wrong place again :(

It can take 3 weeks for mail from the CBD to travel the 5km to our place correctly.

I'll track it for tomorrow mate, the regi labels are at work....

Stay tuned.

Back