Ahb Tshirts!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lecterfan

Yeast, unleashed in the East...
Reaction score
I know I am (perhaps) breaking all the rules by posting this - but dammit, I don't think enough people are aware that in two days time the orders will close for AHB tshirts etc etc...and the guys are SO close to getting into the lower price bracket and I WANT ANOTHER TSHIRT!

So if you haven't looked, go to the bulk buys thread and buy yourself some merch!

Sorry to admins if this is a breach of ettiqutte...but...well....I WANT ANOTHER TSHIRT (for $17, not $25 haha).

No affiliation bla bla bla bla

Oops, I seem to have accidentally bumped this thread...

I wish you guys would stop replying to this thread and bumping it up - I mean, imagine if we were able to get 100+ orders in prints so tshirts would only be $12.50??? I mean imagine that? I'd even buy another one, and I reckon a few other people would too...

It's just such a pity that so many people don't realise that this thread exists in the bulk buy forum hey...

I wish you guys would stop replying to this thread and bumping it up - I mean, imagine if we were able to get 100+ orders in prints so tshirts would only be $12.50??? I mean imagine that? I'd even buy another one, and I reckon a few other people would too...

It's just such a pity that so many people don't realise that this thread exists in the bulk buy forum hey...

I disagree. I'd possibly get another polo if the price break was attractive.

put me down for one....... can someone point us in the right direction to get one?

lol yeah. Seems a good deal. I got a long sleeve shirt and a hoodie from a R/C forum I was moderating and that was about 5 years ago they are still going strong (except I exit moulded the bedroom with the long sleeve shirt) so now its black with red/brown spots lol the jumper I cannot use as misses has pretty much claimed it. So bloody warm and great quality for the price and I go threw clothes like they go out of fashion only ones I got that are that old are ones that dont fit or have holes so I use them on the weekends.

Hope these are as good quality

I bought two polos and a tee, i love the design...

Simple really :p

They are such good quality that they are the shirts of my choice when I'm rustling in the wardrobe, got two of them on the line at the moment and you'd swear they are still brand new.

They are such good quality that they are the shirts of my choice when I'm rustling in the wardrobe, got two of them on the line at the moment and you'd swear they are still brand new.

Are these the same as the original fade in the light ahb logo's on the shirt pocket polo's??

:icon_cheers:

Paul

Are these the same as the original fade in the light ahb logo's on the shirt pocket polo's??

:icon_cheers:

Paul

I know the ones you mean (i have one of those, although mine seemed to last longer than alot of others). Short answer is no IIRC, these are different

Back