Ahb Tshirts!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too. Lets hope the IT monitors don't catch that one...

Cant beleive that I got hammered with the spin, excellent decoy link. peak hour train in nth sydney, volume up, bigscreen galaxy. all eyes turn to teddy! Damn and hot dawg

Well I'll be in for another hoodie if it'll mean we push it in to 100, anyone else willing to go for another. I'm pretty sure SWMBO will need one to

Well I'll be in for another hoodie if it'll mean we push it in to 100, anyone else willing to go for another. I'm pretty sure SWMBO will need one to

Make sure you put the order in the order thread Pennywise.

Yeah, but I'm only in for another if we get to 100 so don't want to confirm if we wont get there. I'll check the totals tomorrow night and see how we go. Hope we do get there though, for just a few clams more it's worth it. I'm really happy with the quality of these Hoodies, and shirts also, but the hoodies are freakin' awesome and warm as

Yeah, but I'm only in for another if we get to 100 so don't want to confirm if we wont get there. I'll check the totals tomorrow night and see how we go. Hope we do get there though, for just a few clams more it's worth it. I'm really happy with the quality of these Hoodies, and shirts also, but the hoodies are freakin' awesome and warm as

We are 100+ on the prints mate!

Edit: Sorry, just read you meant embroids... \m/

ahh AHBs version of Sneaky Nuts!

Dave_Grohl_Sneaky_Nuts_600-600x400.jpg

I wonder if more people would be interested if they new that....

Prices are now:

T-Shirts - $12.50
Hoodies Option 1 - $29.00
Hoodies Option 2 -$33.50 ($29 if Emroideries hit 100)
Polos - $22.50 ($18.00 if embroideries hit 100)
Embroideries only 16 off hitting 100

Order Here

well one was my stupid fault in chat lol my mouse got the better of my brain. I knew nothing good would of come of it.

I thought it started with Jyo, then SOMEONE made it his personal mission statement.

Eat your Soup, Cocko. :icon_vomit:

yep thats the link. I am glad that it shows me where the links point to ;)

Me and my mates can't wait to get our AHB SHIRTS on !!

90.gif

I thought it started with Jyo,
Eat your Soup, Cocko. :icon_vomit:

I use to porkspin butters, back in the day... Its been going on for a while!

The thing about porkspin, which is shit now, is it used to be one of those sites you cant shut, it would dodge your mouse.. so it was a control alt delete or for the un savvy, a re-boot.. simply gold! Send someone a disguised link and they need to at worst, re start their browser.. at best - re-boot.

Then, once you spin them, they trust links less and less, so it becomes more of a challenge.. anyway, its funny.

A classic butters spin: http://www.aussiehomebrewer.com/forum/inde...showtopic=57337

PLEASE don't EVER post the soupy link... thats just sick! :p

Anyway, back on topic - The OP might report us all!

BTW: Tees will now be printed with www.porkspin.com on the back.. cheers! :p

Latest posts

Back