Ahb Tshirts!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bang up job lads. Keep up the great work! Cheers.

I'll be paying next wednesday. Still in the 7 day time limit and coinciding with me getting paid.

Just so you know.

I'll be paying next wednesday. Still in the 7 day time limit and coinciding with me getting paid.

Just so you know.

Too easy mate. We will start the head hunting next Sunday...

Also, If you wanna pick up from Northcote PM me... We are just over the creek.

Cheers

Sounds great to me (pickup).

'Just going over the crack to pick up my shirt from cocko, love. Be back shortly'

Ah creek!!

Sounds great to me (pickup).

'Just going over the crack to pick up my shirt from cocko, love. Be back shortly'

Ah creek!!

BTW: Where are you gonna put post 10,000 mate? I know you are really into that kind of stuff :p

My advice would be, porkspin disguised in the ebay thread but each to their own!

:icon_cheers:

Please no, I've had more porkspin than I can handle from this place.

Nah that didn't sound sus at all did it :huh:

At least I can just shut it now, first time I clicked that shit I had to turn the freakin' computer off to get rid of it :(

OK, you'll giggle at this then. I use safari, and when this porkspin came up again on AHB I got duped a few times by it, so it firmly planted itself on my most visited sites for a few days, gees I'm glad SWMBO doesn't like using safari, I"d have some serious questions to answer to :lol:

Tell us the truth, it's your desktop wallpaper isnt it ?! There's no shame in enjoying a litle spinning pork.

There has been a minor spreadsheet malfunction and 13 need to re check amount.

Very very sorry,

Orders to check:

Beerdrinkingbob
Schooey
Pennywise
BribieG
XavierZ
elec
reg
billgill
Fatgodzilla
Dazdog
Fitz_man
Molly
Brewdy_Chook

Thanks so much Bribie. :super:

Pok, you are so out of the gang! :p

Cheers

Edit: I sort of blame Silo Ted in a way... No reason, just do.

Ha ha funny Ted :lol: <_<

Cocko, My order is fine. Two Large T's & one XL Hoodie opt 2. Just need to minus the postage due to pick-up :icon_cheers:

Cheers Fella's,

Payment made 10 mins ago and email sent. B)

Back