Ahb Tshirts!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and we are trusting him with our money? wait I said that in the first page didnt I ??? lol

Ye that was a low blow, KG. Take yourself outside for a flogging

So what sort of postage cost will you looking at ? I saw on an E-Bay announcement a few weeks ago that Australia Post have a whole new range of options, that are a lot cheaper than ever before, especially if you buy in bulk.

Because Im such a bloody nice bloke, I've looked it up for you.

500g sachet (335mm x 220mm) Squeeze one Tee into it? Dont know.
15c per sachet (bulk price) + $5.50 flat rate postage

3kg sachet (405mm x 310mm)
21c per sachet (bulk price) + $9.35 flat rate postage

And they have a tracking number.

This seems to be an AP/Ebay development, so I dont know if anyone can get these rates, even if not selling via Ebay. Worth looking into. Link

sachet?

:lol:

Sashay

Verb: Walk in an ostentatious yet casual manner, typically with exaggerated movements of the hips and shoulders.

Or, like Cocko celebrating his new undies at the beach on Xmas day

1274905_o.gif

I looked for this thread this morning only to find i could no longer understand it.

What i really wanted to know was how amazingly cheap these shirts are now we are looking at the 100 price points :icon_cheers:

Ye that was a low blow, KG. Take yourself outside for a flogging

So what sort of postage cost will you looking at ? I saw on an E-Bay announcement a few weeks ago that Australia Post have a whole new range of options, that are a lot cheaper than ever before, especially if you buy in bulk.

Because Im such a bloody nice bloke, I've looked it up for you.

500g sachet (335mm x 220mm) Squeeze one Tee into it? Dont know.
15c per sachet (bulk price) + $5.50 flat rate postage

3kg sachet (405mm x 310mm)
21c per sachet (bulk price) + $9.35 flat rate postage

And they have a tracking number.

This seems to be an AP/Ebay development, so I dont know if anyone can get these rates, even if not selling via Ebay. Worth looking into. Link

They only work out a tiny bit cheaper than a regular satchel but we have used them before and the entry of the address details is very time consuming....

So, I will be send out the merch in regular satchels, registered or express... will do some pricing a little later to decide which one.

Cheers

Wow 11.25 am, only a few hours to go to

BUY AHB SHIRTS

for those who came in late :icon_cheers:

Whats this about shirts for sale? I wish there could have been a third thread

With all the orders in the last 24 hrs you would think the orders were about to close....in 2 hrs and 41 mins

Remember prices are now:

T-Shirts $12.50

Hoodies (both options) $29.00

Polos $18.00

Put me down for:

1 x Black L Polo
1 x Grey Marle Hoody,L, Option 2

Thanks!

Back