Ahb Tshirts!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
guys, if it's not too much work (you could just paste a column from the spreadsheet) why not put up a list of who has paid and who hasn't, this usually shames the tardy ones - just experience from the Chinese Hops Buy where we had a similar number of participants.

MMMM.... Marco Polo............... :icon_drool2:

edit:

Also, another suggestion from experience, in the instructions make everybody put their Username first, as an email from Tarquin De La Bosca ([email protected]) or Radizck Wlzlotyxlzki ([email protected]) means absolutely nothing if you don't know that these people are actually Thirsty Boy or BribieG whatever - we had this trouble with the Chinee buy where it took ages to match up names against usernames against email names aaarrrgggghhhhh.

Maybe we can get shirts with Cruster on them :p

I've just paid using a bank transfer,sent off the email but didn't now how to attach a receipt to prove that i've paid, sorry if thats a dumb qestion but are severly hungover and the brain dosen't want to work properly

I just cut and pasted the relevent bits, hope that's enough...

There has been a minor spreadsheet malfunction and 13 need to re check amount.

Very very sorry,

Orders to check:

Beerdrinkingbob
Schooey
Pennywise
BribieG
XavierZ
elec
reg
billgill
Fatgodzilla
Dazdog
Fitz_man
Molly
Brewdy_Chook

Thanks so much Bribie. :super:

Pok, you are so out of the gang! :p

Cheers

Edit: I sort of blame Silo Ted in a way... No reason, just do.

My order is only charging for one not two t-shirts Cocko (was sure this had been fixed :unsure: )

Edit: sorry about draging the chain.

BTW, Good work in organising this guys. :super:

Thanks. :)

Capture.JPG

Nice work Boys

:icon_chickcheers:

Edit: I sort of blame Silo Ted in a way... No reason, just do.

Heeeeeeeey, just because I'm handsome & well hung doesnt mean I dont have feelings too.

I hope you hug my shirt before shipping it.

Ew,I think we should all do UV light sweep for prostate-specific antigens on these Tshirts.

CSI AHB

On the upside, I'll be cloning a little cocko by christmas. Something for my pet iguana to play with when the cat is asleep.

Can everyone who hasn't paid yet please do ASAP. I have received a large number of payments but still waiting on 42 peoples payments to show up or even receive an email to say they have paid.

Please remember the quicker everyone pays the quicker the printing starts!!

Payment sent and email sent

Thanks so much for organising this guys!

Cheers
Carboy

Back