• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS: beery bits @ Burpengary Qld

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glen

Reaction score
Various beery bits for sale. North Brisbane @ Burpengary.

See poor quality photo (better one coming when sun goes down/teenage son shows me how to use the phone properly. Can't be arsed checking current retail value on these. I've based prices on a slice off what I paid. If I've gone too high, please be gentle, I'll drop prices if nobody can see any value. Not wanting to rip people off - esp AHBers. Happy to offer 2 weeks satisfaction warranty, if you buy something and get a surprise when you get it home - as long as it looks like it looked when you bought it, I'll refund.

Big items:
kegs $55 each + 5$ for the picnic tap. Got a few spare washers to throw in.
MyKegOnLegs C02 cylinder + harris reg $120. Note: 10 YEARS IS UP ABOUT NOW - will need testing/certification for next refill.
9 litre Italian Keg - bloody beauty, > 5 years old, but only had a handful of brews in it. $80
Marga mills - 2 for $25 - NOTE these have a bit of rust on the rollers etc, but note the spectacular antique hopper from old-time AHB member. Once again, bring them back if not happy.
1 unopened bag of BB Ale malt from Qld bulk buy last year. Stored inside. <2 years old. $15
urns, see http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-burpengary-sunshine-coast/urn/k0l3006280?fromSearchBox=true. Can sharpen the pencil a bit for an AHB member.
Brauduino there. Can't remember what these cost. Assembled, boots up, but not done 240V wiring yet. Offer me some $.

Happy to discuss/provide further info...

Love brewing, but just not happening ATM. Might have to be a retirement hobby in a few years.

beerbits.jpg

I cant see the mills but pm sent for those too.

Assembled and working STC1000 in there - $10?

Better pic
Craftbrewer filter in there: $70?

bb2.jpg

Would like the 9 lt Keg if LRG hasn't snaffled it already

Hello Guys
Thanks for the responses.
A couple of people now lined up for the kegs. The large urn, brauduino, stc1000 and Co2, mills, grain seem to have buyers/interest. I'll post if they fall through.
Birko and filter still available. Couple of old soda stream tanks - perhaps they are outdated model now. One has the adapter too.

Glen

Sorry luggy, missed your q.

The powered birko is 30l and definitely still for sale. It's in very good condition.The big insulated is 38 litres, ( I think I have offered this to two people now by mistake :blink: ). The little insulated is 20l.

luggy said:
What's the capacity on the urn?

birko sold, 38 litre insulated urn sold. Filter sold.

Still got STC1000

Latest posts

Back