Ahb Tshirts!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine have been washed a heap of times, and like Bribie say's, they still look new as

Are these the same as the original fade in the light ahb logo's on the shirt pocket polo's??

:icon_cheers:

Paul

Chalk n cheese. Probably of equivalent quality to the BABBs club shirts although a little softer in the fabric. Silkier, smoother, like fishnet stockings wrapped around.... ok I'm outta here

lol and you would know all about how stockings feel :p wait so would cocko so he should be able to back you up on that claim

Maybe I'll need more than one :unsure:

If we get the next price bracket its only a few extra bucks to get a second T. Gotta love that!

Would it get to confusing if we had a "I'll grab another if it means we'll crack the hundred" register?

That means we're almost at 100... :ph34r:

Maybe I'll need more than one :unsure:

If we get the next price bracket its only a few extra bucks to get a second T. Gotta love that!

Would it get to confusing if we had a "I'll grab another if it means we'll crack the hundred" register?

Well, Ill be getting another item if we get to 100+ on the prints so 89 plus at least three more gets us to a hypothetical 92!!!

edit: 100+ means $12.50 tshirts people!!! Only 24 hours left to order - get a wriggle on!!!

I've ordered another tshirt to help get to 100.

c'mon people!!!

One additional Royal Blue T - 2XL

Brings my order to 1 polo and 2 Ts

PRINTS ARE AT 100+ PRICE!

Tees = $12.50
Hoody Option 1 = $29

Bribie, please add in order thread if you want another tee, its my back up order sheet! :icon_cheers:

Top work everyone for getting us there. And especially to Cocko and Pok for arranging this!

Lucky the beer is cold at home so I can down some while I update all the orders.

Remember

Orders close Friday 30th September 2011 11.59PM

*******! got me & I'm at work :p

Latest posts

Back