Ahb Tshirts!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pok is hereby invited to a holiday on Bribie Island in my well appointed spare room, where I will feed him and Mrs Pok (if exists) with curry and Pok can be my brewery slave for the day. :icon_chickcheers:

Do it Pok! - He has Beer, urns, skiing jackets, what ever you need!!

:p

Edit: And our back during this buy...

Just came back from an endless seeming journey around the globe, Qantas sent me home on five different airlines, that's what you get when booking last minute on frequent flyer points.

Anyway, as my name doesn't appear on the list anymore, I assume Bribie has paid the remaining $7.50? Is that right? If not, I can transfer either straight away or first thing tomorrow morning, just let me know.

Thanks Bribie for offering, kindly appreciated, will pay you at BABBs or transfer if you prefer.

Welcome home Florian, I'm sure they know about the $7.50 and you are covered :icon_cheers:

I'm amazed that someone actually got a free flight out of frequent flyer points, I thought it was all a scam.

Although i don't bottle beer, i'm happy to make a gift of something a little stronger that i do well.

I will pm for an address next time i'm passing through that way (postage is a killer). :icon_chickcheers:

Thanks to both of you once again.

Do it Pok! - He has Beer, urns, skiing jackets, what ever you need!!

:p

Edit: And our back during this buy...

I seem to remember something about inflatable sex goats as well. Could be an interesting visit :lol:

So the orders will be placed now and our shirts will arrive before AABC? ;) *insert pray emoticon* - highly unlikely we are only a week or so away from them...

Well done Cocko and Pok again.

I seem to remember something about inflatable sex goats as well. Could be an interesting visit :lol:

When I went to Bribie's all I got was Haysie, Bradsbrew, Tidal Pete and RdeVjun.. and none of them needed to be inflated!

Recommend the beer though!

When I went to Bribie's all I got was Haysie, Bradsbrew, Tidal Pete and RdeVjun.. and none of them needed to be inflated!

Recommend the beer though!

When Tidal Pete starts inflating , he releases some gas :p

FANTASTIC !!!

I heard from Reg so he is all sorted so the only person missing out is Sama. Sorry Sama but you had plenty of time to contact us.

Now its up to the printers.

Cheers, Pok

I am visiting the homebrew guys in Seoul in december. Hope to piss them off by wearing the AHB t-shirts there!

A card says I have a package in the mail.... went to the Post for the early pick-up this morning and got a nice new tshirt to wear to work today!

apart from Don Johnson, who goes to work in a t-shirt ?

on casual fridays yes. but as I am a school teacher, a brewing t-shirt looks wrong

edit: typo

There's no dress code for Centrelink recipients

Back