Ahb Tshirts!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MIGHT HAVE TO SEND THIS GUY AROUND
DebtCollector.jpg

Yep, good tip Bribie,

Payment Deadline is Wednesday 12th.

If for some reason you can't pay by then please contact us and we will deal with this on a case by case.

Payment made and email sent.

Cheers Slack ******* :icon_cheers:

How much more does Florian owe? If he hasn't responded by Wednesday I'll cover him and see him on his return to the Good Country (I know where he lives :p )
He's gone out of his way to do me favours

How much more does Florian owe? If he hasn't responded by Wednesday I'll cover him and see him on his return to the Good Country (I know where he lives :p )
That's a really nice gesture.

Question for Cock-Spun, if you took away the non-payers, would we still have exceeded the present pricebreak quantities. If yes, then I say flick their sorry areses from the buy, a deadline was set, and that time has now passed.

As my pappy used ta say, 'you snooze you lose'. He also sometimes said 'come here boy an gimme some lovin' but thats not quite relevant to this thread.

Was he my Scout Master in 1963? :eek: Did they ever let him out of Durham Prison?

Did they ever let him out of Durham Prison?

Never. He died in the joint sad lonely, chemically castrated old paedophile.

But his ghost will come to haunt those who don't PAY COCK n POK

crazy-homeless-man.jpg

Noted, I will PM you Wednesday if needed...

That's a really nice gesture.

Question for Cock-Spun, if you took away the non-payers, would we still have exceeded the present pricebreak quantities. If yes, then I say flick their sorry areses from the buy, a deadline was set, and that time has now passed.

As my pappy used ta say, 'you snooze you lose'. He also sometimes said 'come here boy an gimme some lovin' but thats not quite relevant to this thread.

No, we should be right for the price breaks.... 3 days last chance is fair.

how long does it take generally from payment to received goods?

2-3 weeks...

Not making excuses or having a crack but where was the original cut off date posted? I thought it was today/sunday but I was obviously wrong. With a couple of different threads and a shitload of off topic bullshit and cock spinning I made a mental note of sunday and havn't really been bothered to check the threads because of all the off topic shit. I as only prompted by the reminder email.
Once again not having a crack at the 2 organisers as its a huge effort and greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Paid..

Never got an email (?) and didn't really think of it.. All I saw in the thread was OT so gave up reading it a while ago.

Sorry.

Paid..
Never got an email (?) and didn't really think of it.. All I saw in the thread was OT so gave up reading it a while ago.
Sorry.

I had some guys email addresses from the last buy. Anyway doesn't matter as most of those I am waiting on have emailed/paid now. I will post an updated list of those who we might need to hunt down with flaming torches in a day or two.

Cheers, Pok

Not making excuses or having a crack but where was the original cut off date posted? I thought it was today/sunday but I was obviously wrong. With a couple of different threads and a shitload of off topic bullshit and cock spinning I made a mental note of sunday and havn't really been bothered to check the threads because of all the off topic shit. I as only prompted by the reminder email.
Once again not having a crack at the 2 organisers as its a huge effort and greatly appreciated.

Cheers

I think the hole point of this second thread to be filled with off topic bullshit (mostly by Cocko) was to keep it in the latest threads box, with the idea that it would prompt slack bastards such as yourself to pull your finger out and cough up .

He also changed his signature often with links to updates in bright red letters. Not to mention the announcement HERE

I think the hole point of this second thread to be filled with off topic bullshit (mostly by Cocko) was to keep it in the latest threads box, with the idea that it would prompt slack bastards such as yourself to pull your finger out and cough up .

Correct.

And so tight c*nts like me could save money by encouraging members who don't browse other areas of the forum to buy some merch haha.

Pretty much how I see it... and keeps the order thread on topic...

I am not sure if we posted a payment time, spoke about it in other posts or just assumed.... either way, lets get it all mopped up and get this shizen ordered!

ST: Your links are dead to me.

I am not sure if we posted a payment time, spoke about it in other posts or just assumed....

I'm not going to go looking for it, but that info is in one of the threads, otherwise how did so many of us know when to pay by??? Caveat emptor and bla bla bla - there was no fine print, you guys did a fantastic job, and anyone who commits to give money anyway on the internet needs to take a bit of responsibility about it...

No offence to anyone, just saying. :icon_chickcheers:

He also changed his signature often with links to updates in bright red letters. Not to mention the announcement HERE

I thought the whole purpose of this thread was to build numbers so we got to the better prices. If it was kept to reasonably sort of on topic it would be checked more often.
Nothin to do with making people like myself cough up, as I said I thought it was a by sunday pay up.

And if you think I am going to click on any links posted within this thread, even if it is in cocko's signature, well I aint gunna. Already had to try and explain to the kids what that man with the loud music was doing :huh: .

Anyway as stated most have paid and its been a great effort by pokocock.

And wheres my fuckin hoodie? :D

Cheers

The Moreton Bay Council is going to ban Hoodies so you're stuffed. Yvonne Chapman already banned toilet doors in mens' public toilets (that video was quite clearly filmed at Wylie Park toilets down the road from you - last decent beat on the Northside) so you know they can do it :angry:

I heard that in a few places (Texas ? Adelaide?) it's now illegal for boys to walk around with their pants waistband alfway down their arse, howing their stupid undies. Fair call I say, these fuckheads all look quite retarded.

SPeaking of unies, can we get custom panties done next year that say "Hand-Pumped" on the font for men, and "No Yeast Infections" for the ladies ?

Back