Ahb Tshirts!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cocko's going to get a pair of brewer's undies that says "One Minute Addition" across the front.

You sure, last I heard it was gonna say porkspinner

:lol: Classic ST!

PW, I am not locked in on the front yet... but I am getting 'Rolling Boil' across the back!

Funny pricks!

Twisted Hop NZ have a black Tshirt with "I get mine Hand Pulled"

I was going to get one and they sent me prices and address, but they went under when their brewery got destroyed in the earthquake, site is still up and wonder if they got back on their feet.

IMPORTANT

Hi All,

I am still awaiting for the following people to contact me or make payment

- Schooey (P+@)
- Sama (P+@)
- Florian (P - part payment)
- Winkle (P)
- Anofre (P+@)
- Albanian (P+@)
- reg (P+@)
- iJosh (P)
- Molly (P+@)
- Wolfy (P+@)
- Snowdog (P+@)

I also have one payment which I have not been able to match to an order so far. There are limted people above who can lay claim to it but I will let it sort itself out.

- 5/10/11 Bank - FMC, Reference - TSHIRT $22.40

If you believe this payment may be yours please send a copy of your payment receipt to me via email.

All emails to:

[email protected]

Cheers, Pok

Damn... missed this with moving house and all. My apologies. Took care of it today.

I take it you have Pm'd them all? Tomorrow is the day.
As someone suggested, we are well into the bulk discount rates anyway.

Hey Cocko,
I was away when this started. Wouldnt mind one T though. Prob an X or XL. So if someone doesnt pay / changed their mind / went to find himself etc - I'll gladly pay up. You could put me on a kind of reserve list?
mckenry

PLEASE IF YOU ARE ON THIS LIST YOU HAVE 24 HRS TO CONTACT ME OR YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE YOUR MERCH

- Sama
- reg
- Wolfy

I have PM'd these people multiple times and if I do not receive any form of contact in the next 24 hrs then unfortunately you will be cut from the list.

All emails to:

[email protected]

Cheers, Pok

Hey Cocko,
I was away when this started. Wouldnt mind one T though. Prob an X or XL. So if someone doesnt pay / changed their mind / went to find himself etc - I'll gladly pay up. You could put me on a kind of reserve list?
mckenry

Hey mate, there is no left overs as it is ordered as payed, sorry...

Cheers

PLEASE IF YOU ARE ON THIS LIST YOU HAVE 24 HRS TO CONTACT ME OR YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE YOUR MERCH

- Sama
- reg
- Wolfy

I have PM'd these people multiple times and if I do not receive any form of contact in the next 24 hrs then unfortunately you will be cut from the list.

All emails to:

[email protected]

Cheers, Pok

Is wolfy away? Does anyone know?

Haven't seen him posting, usually he is quite active.....

Anyway, good work to the rest of the buyers!

Orders will be gone through thursday morn, with a fine tooth comb, and all should be well dressed by the end of November!

Ohh and add "elec" to the un-paid/emailed list aswell. Just noticed. Slipped through the crack.
Sorry, Polk, I'm not bright enough to navigate back to the original post with the costs, ( half a dozen robust porters does that to you) . Could you point me in the right direction for the details?

Thanks

Reg and Sama - 5 HRS 10MINS TO GO

Unfortunately Reg and Sama you are the only people I have not heard from or received a payment for in regards to your merch orders.

If you wish to be included please contact me tonight otherwise your orders will be deleted.

I have PM'd you both on multiple occasions and have not received any replies. I am aware that Sama has been online today and posted yesterday. Reg I am unsure if you have been online as your profile is set to not show this info.

Pok

well not to bad I guess considering how many orders where placed. Still would make it easier if you didnt have to chase people.

Reg + Sama....Time is nearly up.

If I don't wake up to an email or PM you will be off the list. Everyone else is accounted for.

Night all. Thankyou to all of you who made swift payment and contact. It is greatly appreciated.

Now for the gear to be mashed and fermented....umm I mean printed and embroided....

Pok

Reg + Sama....Time is nearly up.

If I don't wake up to an email or PM you will be off the list. Everyone else is accounted for.

Night all. Thankyou to all of you who made swift payment and contact. It is greatly appreciated.

Now for the gear to be mashed and fermented....umm I mean printed and embroided....

Pok

Did what you could brother!

I thank you Pok for the work you have done!

Seriously, if it wasn't for Pok this wouldn't have happened... full stop.

I am sure he would appreciate a beer in the mail.....

If you wanna send beer - email: [email protected]

To get the postal..

Just sayin.

Pok is hereby invited to a holiday on Bribie Island in my well appointed spare room, where I will feed him and Mrs Pok (if exists) with curry and Pok can be my brewery slave for the day. :icon_chickcheers:

Back