Ahb Tshirts!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only I, Sir SpinsaLot, can entrap the young Cockman in a visual joust of pork.

You have been a worthy component, as have a few, you the only with multiple scratching of Cocks on ye headboard.. :blink: :lol:

But, I must add credit to Bradsbrew's baiting in the order thread, now deleted, was first class....

Spin on my friends..... spin on!

Mine arrived via courier this afternoon.
Thank you guys for the work put in =)
Love the T-shirt!

47255759.jpg

Got Mine !

The fabric feels delightful when pressed against my nipples.

shirt.jpg

Gents, my t-shirts have arrives. Very nice. Thanks for organising this.

Daniel

nice shirt but it makes you look a bit of a tit

Is that a standard house brick in the background. I'm looking at doing a BBQ this summer and am chasing one........

All these teaser shots, waiting for the trifecta! polo,tshirt and hoody.

friday night having a few bevvies,fark i want my t-shirt and hoodie now!!!!,fark this weekend holding up the process i can't wait,must drink more till it arrives,bring on next week when i can drink more in my new gear :icon_chickcheers:

friday night having a few bevvies,fark i want my t-shirt and hoodie now!!!!,fark this weekend holding up the process i can't wait,must drink more till it arrives,bring on next week when i can drink more in my new gear :icon_chickcheers:

This time next week you will be able to drink because you DO have your hoody and tee! its a win win!

+1 on this.........

Where the bloody hell is my t-shirt and hoodie?????

:p

Wallace, please porkspin yourself.
Cheers
:p

Cockster, you are sinking to new lows! First you post a porkspin link as a porkspin link, now you are advising people to porkspin themselves... tsk tsk man! Have you lost the spin? You really need a mojo injection.

Cockster, you are sinking to new lows! First you post a porkspin link as a porkspin link, now you are advising people to porkspin themselves... tsk tsk man! Have you lost the spin? You really need a mojo injection.

Haha.. I am crook mate...

If you could also be troubled to porkspin yourself I would appreciate it!

Cheers

Back