And for discussions sake, my notes for my julebryg: Double batch (approx 10 gallons) Grain 6kg pilsner 2kg munich 2kg wheat 1.4kg caramunich 2 handfuls choc wheat Hops: 15 IBU magnum at 60 mins, then 50g saaz at 30 mins and 50g saaz at 10 mins. IBU ~ 25. Spices: 30 mins - 2 star anise 5 mins 25g coriander seed, 1 cinnamon stick, 50g orange peel (fresh). Yeast Fermented with S23. Other: Mash in at 65, ramped up to 67 and left there. I ended up adding water during the boil and got to 39 litres at 1063 post boil. As discussed here earlier, I'd probably dial my spices back a bit next time, maybe reduce the coriander and bump up the cinnamon. When it was fresh, the orange peel really shone through and balanced it all, but that has mellowed out a bit now. I also had a lot of spice mud at the bottom of my kegs that got stirred up each time I bumped them, so I tried to crash a few times and discarded a fair bit to try and remove this. Keg finings might be a better option next time.