2013 Brisbane Spring Pub Crawl

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Burrow for breakfast then belly up at the Brewhouse at opening time?

smokomark said:
I was waiting for you there yesterday. :beerdrink:

OK OK OK you have twisted my arm. I'm in.. Now when is this happening.

Cheers

i havent made a pub crawl yet,,,,,will be missing this one due to it be my birthday and all ready heading down the coast for a camping weekend

So lets lock it in - 26th Oct. 9am optional start at the Burrow 4 breakfast wookies.

The Brewhouse for a session then a few Aventinus at the German Club and this could be bloody short pub crawl....

Is the last venue still the Scratch? (for rum and cokes :) )

so how's this:

brewhouse > German Club > story bridge hotel(?) > citycat (roadies?) to green beacon > tipplers

That sounds like the go.

Hopefully I'll make it to the German club this time. :D

And the randall at Green Beacon should not destroy my pallet quite so early this time... :icon_drool2: :icon_drool2:

Pity the Bacchus beers are no longer at Super Whatnot. Could have pencilled that in for a city stop. Any where else do nice beers in city? Wasn't there a thread about the Exchange hotel having a hand-pump and some good beers available? Or do we just want to get to the Green Beacon goodness? he he

Was there another new micro-brewery getting set up in Tenerrife somewhere?

Reverse route sounds good.

Ok so Armakeggon last weekend, Tin Can Bay seafood festival this weekend (brownie points for this!) Oktoberfest @ German club the weekend after, weekend after this Maleny brew crew....Then a crawl??? I'm going to have to work on this one. ;)

Latest posts

Back