Brisbane Ahb Pub Crawl

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm told it was a great day...............sorry I couldn't get there fellas looking forward to not attending again if you do another one. B)

Sorry, I captioned my photo wrong. Wasn't Rowy - he couldn't make it. Was John Smith. The second. 2.

Ahem

The only photo I have is of Lex passed out at the German club with a dunkelweizen being poured on his head. I don't remember too much after that either. :party:

The only photo I have is of Lex passed out at the German club with a dunkelweizen being poured on his head. I don't remember too much after that either. :party:

Post it up dude,sounds classy.

There was a photo of me passed out on the floor of my own bar, taken after the second visit to La Scratch, but it ended up on the cutting room floor - thank heaven.

Whens the next one??? Pissed off I missed this one... :(

(or next week)

I heard tomorrow...!

I heard tomorrow...!

Yeah right <_<

The next one needs a lap dancing club intergrated into it ;)
GG* can do the research (he'll do it anyway).
There was some moaning about the peep show joint having vanished on the Hideaway leg..

* or Dan, thats what happens to his trousers after all :p
Edit edit: based completely on hearsay and the Courier Mail.

Post it up dude,sounds classy.
Fen6I.jpg

Yeah the place was packed with fitjerks after the "schnitzel run", we were lucky to get a table at all.
I ended up leaving my wallet there, walked back and someone was nice enough to give it back with cash still in it. :beerbang:

Back