Brisbane Ahb Pub Crawl

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

browndog

Are you bulletproof boy?
Reaction score
Any of you guys up for this? I know Brisbane is not Craftbeer Central, but there are a few places we could get a decent beer, also we could utilise the Thirsty Critters bus to ferry us around. Just off the top of my head I could suggest an itinery that went something like;

meet up at the Belgium Beer Cafe and have a slow beer or two waiting for the crew to arrive then

head over to Archive by bus for a few, then

drop in at Nectar to get a roadie for a trip to Bacchus brewing

Drink Ross dry then

Over to the Brewhouse then

The German club for dinner

what say everyone? I'm sure someone can come up with a much better itinery too.

cheers

Browndog

Yes! Just make sure it's on a weekend I'm free ;)

Any of you guys up for this? I know Brisbane is not Craftbeer Central, but there are a few places we could get a decent beer, also we could utilise the Thirsty Critters bus to ferry us around. Just off the top of my head I could suggest an itinery that went something like;

meet up at the Belgium Beer Cafe and have a slow beer or two waiting for the crew to arrive then

head over to Archive by bus for a few, then

drop in at Nectar to get a roadie for a trip to Bacchus brewing

Drink Ross dry then

Over to the Brewhouse then

The German club for dinner

what say everyone? I'm sure someone can come up with a much better itinery too.

cheers

Browndog

Nice idea, maybe add in Hotel International and maybe MT?

I'm renowned for trying to get to these gigs but never making it however it's time I caught up with fellow brewers again.

I'd be keen. Some time between Easter and anzac day could be good :)

Any more interest?

I'm keen. Too much work and no play is not good!

+1

:beer: :chug: :party: :super:

EDIT: Spellinks

Can we add Browndogs house to the crawl????

Can we add Browndogs house to the crawl????

Bloody long crawl that Winkle.

Still wiating to hear back from Thirsty Critters about a bus Wade.

cheers

Browndog

Bloody long crawl that Winkle.

Still wiating to hear back from Thirsty Critters about a bus Wade.

cheers

Browndog

You're right, just bring a bottle of Barley Wine to administer the coup de grce after the last stop please. :icon_cheers:
It'll make the train home soooo much more interesting.

I wish to register a complaint my interest!

Yes Please. Not between 24 june and 19 July if poss,.... and not when the Reds are playing ;-)

Cheers - Snow

Well, since a lot of us are BABBs members, I've looked at the callender and it appears the first or second week in July might be a good time to do this. I've contacted Pete from Thirsty Critters and he is keen to put on a bus to get us around to all the venues. Based on the comments above, I've started a list of names of those interested. When I can get some final numbers I can talk to Pete about pricing for the bus. The way I see it is there is no rush, we can just move slowly and plan a great event. If you want to add you name to the list, do the cut and paste thing to your new post please. Wade, the International Hotel sounds good, but MT might be a bit too far out of the way, anyway, I know the Brewer and he might be able to organise something for us ;)

Browndog
Goldy
Nick B
WSC
Davewaldo
Pocketbeers
Sully
Winkle
Lakey
Screwy
Bonj
Snow

Well, since a lot of us are BABBs members, I've looked at the callender and it appears the first or second week in July might be a good time to do this.
(snip)

Browndog
Goldy
Nick B
WSC
Davewaldo
Pocketbeers
Sully
Winkle
Lakey
Screwy
Bonj
Snow

Just don't make it the 9th.

I'm still OS in the 2nd week July. 3rd Week (Sat 23rd) is good for me..... :)

Cheers - Snow

Browndog
Goldy
Nick B
WSC
Davewaldo
Pocketbeers
Sully
Winkle
Lakey
Screwy
Bonj