Brisbane Ahb Pub Crawl

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks again, so used to living up north, thought of a taxi, but the trains(or buses) didn't even cross my mind. What time do they open do you know? And is there a dress code!

Thanks

Hirns

Opens at 11.30 mate. No dress code, I wear thongs. ( keep em hid in my pants though)

Hey lads, if anyone can remember did they have any of the critic's choice beers on tap in the back bar?

Well the Grand Central boutique bar was closed... Searched for the Archive 100 Boundary Rd and could find nothing but a place called Ecco. People told me it had closed. Went to the Scratch, which was good and they told me the Archive was beneath some place "Usher"? and kept asking about the old small guy who was with Bribie G last night who was the last man standing. Had some very nive beers there and then went back to central station to locate The archive and was still unsucessfull after asking many a streetwalker? Googled it and it comes up as 100 Boundary.....wait street not Road dickhead... problem solved!

Thanks

Hirns(Master Dickhead)

No was right the first time Boundary St. <_< Where is this secret haven?

Well the Grand Central boutique bar was closed... Searched for the Archive 100 Boundary Rd and could find nothing but a place called Ecco. People told me it had closed. Went to the Scratch, which was good and they told me the Archive was beneath some place "Usher"? and kept asking about the old small guy who was with Bribie G last night who was the last man standing. Had some very nive beers there and then went back to central station to locate The archive and was still unsucessfull after asking many a streetwalker? Googled it and it comes up as 100 Boundary.....wait street not Road dickhead... problem solved!

Thanks

Hirns(Master Dickhead)

BribieG is unwell today.
Edit: Archive is under Uber (next to the plod station) and opposite the Boundary Hotel, West End.

A top day lads let's organize this again sometime, and apologies to lex about the shirt
Luke is the name to the face btw

West End, didn't realise that it went over the river. Tomorrow's project then! Thanks again Winkle!

Hirns

What a great day! Nice to catch up with those I haven't met before.

Great day... just glad I bailed at 6pm & avoided felling like shit this morning

Cheers Ross

I didn't fell like shit, perhaps poo. It was lucky I didn't fell over. :lol:

Sorry to the guys who bought lunch that I helped myself too, well a little bit anyway. Did I miss anything after the Archive?

batz

I've removed any pictures of bad behaviour so that left 2.
hideaway.JPG
Hideaway
yardbirds.JPG
and Yardbirds,
thanks again to the venues we visited I had a blast and certainly be back soon*

*(less 'tired and emotional' next time)

Bum shot. Not sure if I should be flattered, or scared as per usual.... :p

Though I do think you were aiming at Ed, so I'll let you off lightly :p

View attachment 53504
Hideaway
View attachment 53505
and Yardbirds,
thanks again to the venues we visited I had a blast and certainly be back soon*

*(less 'tired and emotional' next time)

Thankfully my ugly mug is cut out by the back of Batz.... :lol:

I knew there was a heap of photos taken on the day. Maybe the photographers can upload the others (just delete the ones after king brown lost his pants) :lol:

OK, you asked for it _WALLACE_ ..... :p

pub_crawl.jpg
_WALLACE_, Batz (AKA Tidal Fuckin' Pete) and Rowy (AKA Snowki II) getting acquainted at Yardbird for lunchy times.

:D

Big thanks to all for attending, and a HUGE thanks to most venues for being VERY accommodating and not only letting us rowdy bunch drink, but chipping in with awesome beer advice AND drinking along with us! Much appreciated! I'm sure the next Pub Crawl (It's next weekend, right???) will be even hugerer and biggerer and more insane(erer)!

Cheers!

Thanks for reminding me about photos - this was the 10am crowd with the first beers of the day:

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

And yes, top effort from the venues, especially those who did something special to cater for our day!

Cheers,
tallie

I remember taking it! :p

Bum shot. Not sure if I should be flattered, or scared as per usual.... :p

Though I do think you were aiming at Ed, so I'll let you off lightly :p

The guys at Beats will recognise you Nick :p

I think not MF!!

I have a very clear and lucid recollection of the day/night... I do not know, however, when and where and how that giant bruise on my knee happened. I blame Dan.....

:p

Latest posts

Back