Brisbane Ahb Pub Crawl

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should go the bed, I have to be up at half past quarter to from.

batz

Well my beer degustation had its date changed so I did it last week instead ... which means I'm free.

Except I was away half the week for work and can't really bugger off again for a day and then be unintelligble all day Sunday.

Told you I was unlikely :rolleyes:

HeyChuckleheadyeahyou.jpg

Thinking I may be in the same state....

I meant hungover. You snuck that little post in too quick for me old boy.

Sorry getting older by the minute.

8777596_grumpy_old_man.jpg

I probably wont get in to town before 1030 got called in to work, where will everyone be about that time

In a state of drunkeness I'd imagine :p

Of course thats correct - it was on the Internet.

Hmmm, practise beers + footy........
There was no cunning ninja :(

There was 3 Bacchus beers - QLD Ale, Amber Ale and Schwarzbier - all of which were delicious.

I think you can drink in the food hall, I've seen others do it. :huh:
I think thats what they call laissez-faire capitalism Batz.
Any ho, after I've had my breakfast of red cordial and regret, I'll get on a bus with my bodyguard Rosco and SWMBO and give my liver a serious hiding. Go the Broncos!

Ok, on the train in. No Wallace or Rowy in the second carriage though! Broken promises already!

Ok, on the train in. No Wallace or Rowy in the second carriage though! Broken promises already!
Cunning plan, I'll bet they are in the third, sniggering.

I've got my music, I'm happy :p

Could also be that I just realized I've jumped on a train half an hour early! ****, really shouldn't have drunk last night....!

Guess I'll be early then! ;)

Queensland ******* rail strikes again... The shorncliffe train isn't running today... Don't know if I'll make 9 nick, I blame you...

I always get the blame. Geez! There will be busses, stop your whining ;)

Quick fly by of bs and its pretty busy but the tables in the more formal part are free (possibly for us?) Going fora quick walk up the road then I'll be back there. Will sit down and put my stubbie cooler on the table to make it obvious that i'm here for the beer.

Cheers

Ed

Have fun you lot and try not to end up on the news :lol:

I just learnt of this event...

Good luck boys.. Lets see who makes it through to the end...

Sqyre :p

Back