Brisbane Not-A-Pub-Crawl

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

of mice and gods

Reaction score
Ok guys, I thought I'd throw this out there..

Keen to go for a bit of a "tasting" session somewhere and put faces to some of the avatars on here. I must admit I don't think I have the intestinal fortitude to handle a full on multi-pub crawl, you know I'd probably be happy just hitting one maybe two places.. off the top of my head I'm thinking the german club or/and the brewhouse.

What do ya reckon?

Al

or the scratch and polish club?

(if you havent been to the polish club in milton it's pretty much like a school hall from the 80's.. but the beer (limited selection), cherry vodkas and food is cheap and tasty. Zywiecz anyone?

I did the Beermuda triangle out at Newstead just before Christmas, it was quite a good night. Ended at Tipplers and they had a Flanders red on tap

or the scratch and polish club?

(if you havent been to the polish club in milton it's pretty much like a school hall from the 80's.. but the beer (limited selection), cherry vodkas and food is cheap and tasty. Zywiecz anyone?
I'm keen to visit the polish club again, haven't been for years and the in-laws are polish so I love the food.

Cosh, I haven't been to the polish club since a few years either. Not since we had to carry out another member from here after decorating the bathroom pro hart style. Hopefully the bar ladies wont remember my face. But I'd be keen to go back for some peirogi (sp?).

lukiferj said:
Depending on when you go I could be in. Have you got any dates in mind?
Ditto, although moneys a bit tight at the moment. A day spent working thru the bottle list at the Brewhouse would be nice...

I'm open to suggestions regarding exactly when. A saturday arvo/evening or Sunday day would probably work best for me due to work constraints.

Latest posts

Back