2013 Brisbane Spring Pub Crawl

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Liam_snorkel said:
I hardly remember anything from tipplers. I know there were wings and chilli fries, and someone (Luke?) tried to walk out with a glass but Jimmy made them scull it as we were being ushered(chased) out.
the fries and wings were awesome...

we all inhaled them and i reckon it looked like some mad drunken medieval feast to the people at the next table

great day thanks guys :)

Dang, I do enjoy the wing at Tipplers. Unfortunately my funds ran out at Embassy. I think I had about $10.25 left when I got home.

I must have been drunk, I even grabbed Maccas on the way home from the bus station. :icon_vomit:

very hazzy after beacon

ill have to ask Jim on Friday what i was crapping on about haha

ballantynebrew said:
very hazzy after beacon

ill have to ask Jim on Friday what i was crapping on about haha

I remember you crawling under the table quite a few times at tipplers.

bahaha i remember that now

Limbo-Party---74093.jpg

I think I must have stacked it at some point, got a few bruises and scratches.

It's not a good crawl unless there's a bit of bark missing.

So I missed the under-the-table adventures, attempted glass pinching, and Liam stacking it at Tipplers by going home from Embassy, etc. Not sure if I missed out or not. he he

I know, I know. I missed out.

I'll have to make the end of one of these crawls at some point. So up the budget and stick to the "under 5%" rule at the first venue next time. :D

haha, yeah it wasn't a cheap night.

I'm having a bash at my place in Yeronga on Sat 16th Nov if anyone is keen to come and have a few brews.

short walk to Fairfield station (beenleigh line, or bus route 196 etc). PM for details if interested or you can probably track me down on faeces book.

Unfortunately I will be touring CUB (I know, I know. I am slowly trying to educate them) with some mates and then beers afterwards. If I get them stuck into some Russian Imperial stouts then it could be a short night. ha ha

Apparently Jim reckons I was drinking a barley wine in the car park and necked it and said sucked in fuckers haha - no glass theif after all.

Liam_snorkel said:
I hardly remember anything from tipplers. I know there were wings and chilli fries, and someone (Luke?) tried to walk out with a glass but Jimmy made them scull it as we were being ushered(chased) out.

ballantynebrew said:
Apparently Jim reckons I was drinking a barley wine in the car park and necked it and said sucked in fuckers haha - no glass theif after all.

haha no idea how I managed to remember this but not much else

Latest posts

Back