2013 Brisbane Spring Pub Crawl

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Challenge accepted. Gentlemen, we have the mission of delivering Liam to beacon in a decidedly unsociable state. :)
Thats not much of a challange :p

Can someone repost the supposed order of this thing ( save me trawling back through all the pages via mobile browser).
I'm heading to the Hi Fi Sat night so will be in at Archive at some point for pre gig drinks if anybody is still standing and in that area

lukiferj said:
Attendees

- Liam snorkel
- Ballantyne brew
- Winkle (+ 2)
- Angus (my liver is already hurting in anticipation)
- lukiferj

Seems like I have family commitments first up so will not make breakfast either. Will be at the Brewhouse by 10am with my drinking shoes*

*NB I only have drinking shoes
It seems we will probably miss the Burrow, I've been told that a 9 am start is wildly optimistic considering the first Friday beers are already being consumed, the Roar is playing tonight and the fridge is full of naughty kegs requiring some discipline and punishment.

the most recent one is this:

10:00AM brewhouse
German Club
story bridge hotel(?)
citycat (roadies?) to
green beacon
tipplers

but the story bridge might be shit, so how about this:

10:00AM brewhouse
German Club
Embassy hotel
tipplers
green beacon

we could still take a city cat to newstead from the city, it is a 33min trip in the boat so we might want roadies.

Would we better off going to Green Beacon and then Tipplers?

Do Green Beacon have a late license? Or do they mind staying open until we all decide to piss off home? Would it bother them to kick us all out and tell us to bugger off? :)

Doesn't bother me either way. :beer:

Tips shut at 10pm, beacon midnight if I recall correctly. Either way it doesn't matter

Just put away a light pilsener (4.6%) but will probably knock off a couple of RIS' whilst watching taped Isle of Mann 2013. Go john maguiness!!!
Maybe chomp down a Belgian tripel as well. Last time I tasted 4 weeks ago if was still very alcoholly. Why not? Got to empty the keg and I'm loathe to toss it down the drain.

FYI you crawlers

d.jpg

Yep, noticed the torpedo. "Oh no, you sunk my battleship"

Crow woke myself and the little fella up at 5am. Was hoping for a sleep in to charge the batteries for today. Guess not. He he

I'll probably stop by for one drink around 2-3pm. I'll check the thread for progress on the group's location, or otherwise I got your number Liam.

Looking forward to seeing some peeps again.

If Translinks' timetables are to be believed, we should be at the Brewhouse at 10.20am.

Back