2013 Brisbane Spring Pub Crawl

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Off to a good start. Go card machine accepted my credit card. First time this has worked in about 6 months.

My go-card won't work on buses, fine on trains (useless bloody thing).

Im going to hook with you outlaws sometime after lunch, domestic duties calling. Happy wife, happy life.

I wandered thru there and didn't spot anyone so I came up here thinking I had missed you guys.

Top day everyone! Memories are a bit hazy and I'm pretty sure my belt buckle even made an appearance.
SWMBO got home to find me starkers on the floor with one leg perched up on the bed. Almost made it.

Might pop back to the brewhouse today to get some more ipa's maybe a palate wrecker lukiferj ?

Good no photos, no bollox.
Hope the green beacon experiment went well Liam.

Wasnt just the palate that got wrecked. Managed to somehow get lost getting some money and then turning mobile data and wondering why my phone didn't work. Not sure how thr evening went but I woke up o the couch this morning feeling better than I should have.

Cheers for a good day lads.

Good day.
Started well when we hid from Smokomark at the brewhouse, the 3 Monts may have started the trouble Liam
pub3.JPG
Moose knuckles at the German club (who seemed happy to see us able to speak for a change), tap x is evil.
pub2.JPG
No sneaky nuts at the embassy.
pub1.JPG

Where was that NickB fella?
(probably went to the Beat by mistake)

Attachments

• pub2.jpg
    pub2.jpg
    248.4 KB · Views: 30
A great day out with a great bunch of blokes and plenty of great beers.
That Tap x sure was awesome Perry. It went down a treat with those pork knuckles.

Thanks for the day guys. Was a brilliant way to blast through $150. Had a conversation with the wife when I got home and I'm in trouble because I don't remember the conversation today. She should know better. Ha ha.
Beer of the day for me was probably hop-wired at brew house.

Well fuk me ! I thought this was in November for some reason :( sorry brothers . Will try to organise a sneaky quicky sesh ( befor 5th Dec) for all crawlers;
involving a cellar top shelf clean out of my bestest chite , at winkles if possible or my joint , most probably a Friday night in the next few weeks :)
Will pm

Apologies again , I was really looking forward to tying one on wit yous !

winkle said:
Good day.
Started well when we hid from Smokomark at the brewhouse, the 3 Monts may have started the trouble Liam
attachicon.gif
pub3.JPG
Moose knuckles at the German club (who seemed happy to see us able to speak for a change), tap x is evil.
attachicon.gif
pub2.JPG
No sneaky nuts at the embassy.
attachicon.gif
pub1.JPG

Where was that NickB fella?
(probably went to the Beat by mistake)
Not quite.....

Though I did get reminded, constantly, from 5pm to midnight.... Prick! ;)

I hardly remember anything from tipplers. I know there were wings and chilli fries, and someone (Luke?) tried to walk out with a glass but Jimmy made them scull it as we were being ushered(chased) out.

Back