2013 Brisbane Spring Pub Crawl

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah shit. angus i'm not even going to ask what I did last time because as you know, what happens on the crawl stays on the crawl!

You say that now Luke but you can't resist everyone's charm. Should we invite Bryan?

angus_grant

Posted 14 April 2013 - 10:40 AM

Liam and I rocked up to the German club and line was out along the footpath. pfffffttt.

Jumped back in cab and went back to archive (i think.....)

Got home around 10:30.

Angus, starting at lunch , this time you could actually get into the german club at a reasonable hour and maybe last till midnight ? maybe :lol:

at least you made it last time unlike me :angry:

Well played Northside. *******! :D Although I reckon 12 hours of drinking is still a good effort.

And it probably would have got messy if I had made it into the German club and had a bock or two.

I'd be keen to tag along for a bit of a beer adventure, looks like it will be the 26th which should work for me, depends if I decide to do the Victory away trip or not which depends on pricing of flights to Melbourne that weekend.

Enjoy gents! I leave on the 25th for the Swains. By 10.00am on the 26th I will hopefully be up to my balls in Coral Trout and Red Emperor.

charter or personal boat Rowy ?

i'll put myself down as a hopeful .....

be good to have a few soothing ales :)

Maheel said:
charter or personal boat Rowy ?

i'll put myself down as a hopeful .....

be good to have a few soothing ales :)
15 of us have been going on a charter for the last 14 yrs. Been all over the Swains, Samuarez and even out to the Coral Sea two years ago.

Sure is! I'll just have some bacon & eggs before leaving home I reckon.

there is a kebab shop next door at "Princess Plaza" if anyone would like to make the day interesting (diarrhoea)

Latest posts

Back