• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

website deals of the day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got a email, Brewers Choice Yamanto QLD are moving, so 10% off everything in store :)

from the email:

The store will be closed on Friday to start the move. However, we will be open on Saturday at the current store and everything will be 10% off to reduce what we have to move. Monday, we will be closed and we open at 246 Warwick Rd on Tuesday.

also

all product remaining at our store on Saturday morning will be on sale for 10% OFF.

So they probably won't be offering everything they have @ 10% off, but to be sure there will be some good stuff.

DU99 said:
appears none left(niko)
As I said earlier, they did when I posted the link, I know, because I loaded up. Had the same thing last year. Sorry lads.

No affiliation but Dan Murphys currently have a promo of free standard delivery, if there was a sixer of something you couldn't get locally may be worth a go.

Bridges said:
No affiliation but Dan Murphys currently have a promo of free standard delivery, if there was a sixer of something you couldn't get locally may be worth a go.
The only thing I could get to come up was "FREE STANDARD METRO DELIVERY when you spend $300 or more online
Excludes beer and RTDs".

Bridges said:
Unfortunately even with the code, the minute you add any beer to the order, the free delivery seems to no longer apply.

Beer...too...heavy !

Light beer, maybe ? But why would you bother ?

Sorry guys I was planning on placing an order tonight too... Crap.
I just read the fine fine print on the spam e-mail they sent me that I only glanced at earlier.
"The free delivery offer featured in this email is available from T‌uesday 2‌7 M‌ay to M‌onday 2‌ J‌une 2‌014. The free delivery offer is only valid for standard metro delivery and can only be redeemed once per customer. To redeem your free delivery, enter promo code FROMUS2U during checkout. *Excludes RTDs and beer "
I might order 1 bottle of the cheapest wine they have just in protest.
Karnts

I sent Dan's a dirty e-mail last night and they called me today to apologize and say they've changed the web site to show that beer is not included, they offered me free shipping for my trouble but I told them they could bash it. If they are not offering it to everyone and including beer I'll stick with my local thanks.

Not sure if this counts as a website deal but Core Brewing Concepts in Dandenong has 20% off hops today (possibly tomorrow too, can't remember what the ad said and cant check as no facebookz from work PC), details are on the facebook page

Latest posts

Back