• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

website deals of the day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brew Matt said:
After getting a free dispenser, one would expect a TK keg would be purchased. Surprising that it doesn't stipulate keg has to be purchased to get the dispenser.
I'm fairly sure I've seen deals previously where you get a free dispenser with twin-pack purchase. Obviously even that didn't spark enough interest.

stienberg said:
7ey2x1lz14gqpv26g.jpg

Looks legit.
Picked one up today from my local liquorland.
A few years ago I paid $100 for a tap-a-draft tap and $17.50 per bottle for some 6 litre bottles. That was before I got some kegs.
This thing looks much cooler, is cheaper and when you buy the bottles they come full of beer! If you only have a small fridge I think a modified one of these would be brilliant.

Went into first choice liquor (had to look up where it was). Grabbed the tap king and a bottle of golden ale and it was only $22. I think because I bought them together I still got discount on bottle price. Dont mind golden ale, its what got me into homebrewing in a way. Anyway, voucher works and its pretty much unlimited numbers. My local had at least a dozen.
Thanks for the heads up.
Matt

Does anyone know if the TK deal is still on? I just went to the link on the previous page and looks like it's finished? With my kegs being filled/occupied for my wedding I am running dangerously low on homebrew stocks..

sponge said:
Does anyone know if the TK deal is still on? I just went to the link on the previous page and looks like it's finished? With my kegs being filled/occupied for my wedding I am running dangerously low on homebrew stocks..
Sponge, I successfully got one on Sunday. The link had already ended, but they accepted the one from this thread without issue.

Cheers for that Matt. Looks like I might swing by and collect one in the next day or two.

Thanks heaps.

I picked up TK dispenser last night no probs. says valid to 16th July.
Zwitter

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

What extras do I need to be able to use the free TK dispenser with my homebrew? thinking of picking one up cos theyre free...but have no idea if I can actually put it to use or not. do I need bottles? kegs? gas? ??????

Pretty sure this thread should be of some help. I haven't had a detailed read but believe there's info on modding a TK.

Hi
Just google for hacking tap king and you will find an aussie site with all the answers
Zwitter

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Not a website deal, but I saw a 110 litre (Willow I think) esky at Bunnings Scoresby marked down to $70 today if anyone is interested.

Didn't seem damaged or anything, but did look to be only one available.

It was very tempting in a completely illogical way - I wouldn't ever use it as an esky and batches that would need a mash tun that size are nowhere in my plans!

USB microscope in the aldi catalog goes on sale 2nd august for $50.... I assume that's a reasonable price?

Info says 60,000 30,000 BTU per burner. Wondering what the max litres of wort that would boil (with/without adjustable regulator)?

(Edit)

A 3 ring burner on a regular BBQ regulator is 25k-28k BTUs
My 3 ring with a BBQ reg took forever to boil a single batch brew, so I'd imagine you'd need to swap it out for a high/adjustable pressure reg

Back