VICBREW 2015

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done westgate, and thanks to Alll Volunteers it's amazing the a,out of work you've put in.

Very happy with the win and for Westgate to take out the Barney. :D It is a great day but we need more volunteers to keep things going. I am sure the organiser appreciate the thanks, but appreciate judges and stewards more.

worthogs webmaster said:
Great work guys, nice to see the Barney presented by Maddy and Beth. Sorry about my feral children.
We did open a couple of beers on the Barney as a mark of respect.

Come on grainer..your never going to live it down...so you might as well laugh about it

Geez! We could've done with a LOT more stewards first-up this morning, but we eventually got through it. No thanks at all to the people who think that Vicbrew just "happens" without a HUGE input from a lot of people.

5 stewards to cover 11 tables. That's just totally fucked!

I'm NOT a happy camper right now & you blokes that entered need to think about what service you get for your $8.

We need people to contribute their time.

Sorry grainer ...
Sorry martin....
Ferg now removed himself to the corner

MartinOC said:
Geez! We could've done with a LOT more stewards first-up this morning, but we eventually got through it. No thanks at all to the people who think that Vicbrew just "happens" without a HUGE input from a lot of people.

5 stewards to cover 11 tables. That's just totally fucked!

I'm NOT a happy camper right now & you blokes that entered need to think about what service you get for your $8.

We need people to contribute their time.
Maybe something can be put on the entry form to see if folks want to help out or a discount on entry price?

Just a thought

Back