• We have implemented the ability to gift someone a Supporting Membership now! When you access the Upgrade page there is now a 'Gift' button. Once you click that you can enter a username to gift an account Upgrade to. Great way to help support this forum plus give some kudos to anyone who has helped you.

VICBREW 2017

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

Andyd

Reaction score
OK everyone. The scoresheets are available for download on CompMaster.

Please note - there were a couple of sheets that scanned badly - I've identified that and the team are going to rescan these shortly. I'll let you know when the rescans are up.

Cheers,

Andy

MartinOC

Insert something suitably witty here
Reaction score
Thanks to the organisers, you guys have got a slick comp running now, very impressive level of organisation.
Mate, it's only taken about 20 years of practice, coordination, dedication from a hard-core of committee members & a shitload of effort to get the comp. to where it is now.

Most folks have NFI how much it takes to pull it together.

Thanks for playing.

laxation

Phlegm TB
Reaction score
And you wanted to throw a Malt BB into the mix just to make things more fun?
i'm fkn staggered by the amount of malt people are buying... absolutely massive job - hat's off to martin and the crew

MartinOC

Insert something suitably witty here
Reaction score
Yeah, the Boss didn't get the concept of BB's until I explained it to him that the participants are a bunch of hard-core home-brew nutters who will jump all over bulk malt like a big black rottweiler in heat & STILL continue to buy stuff from CB.

They're the folks that enter Vicbrew every year with multiple entries.

PaleRider

Reaction score
OK everyone. The scoresheets are available for download on CompMaster.

Please note - there were a couple of sheets that scanned badly - I've identified that and the team are going to rescan these shortly. I'll let you know when the rescans are up.

Cheers,

Andy
Wondering if the sheets have been re-scanned as one of mine is still in need of a re-scan.

Also, was there certificates & or awards for minor places in each category, or just for the winners, & have they been sent out yet?

Cheers.

Andyd

Reaction score
You caught me getting ready to post an update... give me 30 minutes and it'l be sorted.

Andy

Andyd

Reaction score
All sorted. The re-scanned sheets are all up - let me know if you have any problems with them.

Andy

Andyd

Reaction score
Sorry PaleRider,

Yes, there are trophies for the minor places. They should be on their way our shortly. PM me with your details and I'll see where they are...

Andy

Latest posts

Group Builder