2021 Hunter Homebrew Comp - 19th June 2021

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

bcavan

Reaction score
Hunted United Brewers are excited to announce the annual 2021 Hunter Homebrew Competition which will be held on Saturday 19th June at Hamilton North Bowling Club.

Entries will be judged against the AABC Guidelines, closing date for entries will be Friday 11th June 2021.

All details regarding Styles, Prize Classes and the entry process are available on the comp website at:

Judges, Stewards and Volunteers can also register their interest to participate in the comp through the website, we would encourage all interested (whatever your experience level) to take part as there's plenty to learn about beer judging and appreciation.

We have some fantastic prizes up for grabs this year so be sure to put your best beers forward and best of luck to all entrants!

EDIT: Dates for Comp & Drop-off are now 1 week later, due to scheduling conflict.

2021 Hunter Comp Flyer_v4.jpg

Last edited:

MHB

Reaction score
Not getting much joy from the link.
Mark

DazGore

Reaction score
Hi,

The website will not recognise my registration from last year, and if I try to register as a new account, I get a message about confirming I am not a robot when there is nowhere to do so.

Thanks
Daz

Half-baked

Reaction score
Can you please let us know when the Sydney drop-off locations are updated? Thanks

mynameisrodney

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm interested in entering, would also be keen to know the drop off locations. Also I tried to register on the website, but it kept saying "Please verify that you are not a robot", even though there was nowhere to do so.

Cheers,
Chris

DazGore

Reaction score
@bcavan any progress on the website and the login/register issues?

Thanks

mynameisrodney

Reaction score
I was able to register last night, the "i'm not a robot" box is showing now

mynameisrodney

Reaction score
Ok just getting ready to put in a few entries. What sort of info normally goes into the "additional information"? Is this mostly used for specialty classes?

Sorry if this is a dumb question, first time entering a comp.

Mister clark

Reaction score
Hi there, I'm having some issues with the website.

I submitted several entries last week and unfortunately, I have not received any emails confirming this and I can’t print the labels.

I also cannot login to the portal - I've tried to reset my password but I'm not getting the email and I've checked the junk folders etc.

Should I create a new account and re-submit my entries?

Thanks!

PS - I entered last year and all the functionality worked at that point for me so I think there could be a website issue?

Ravian

Reaction score
Hey guys,
@bcavan So have put in an entry and sent it off successfully, however i can’t find any info on the actual event itself.
Is it an event we acutely attend? If so, what time does it start and end?
Do we get feedback on our beers at all?

I’m from the Blue Mountains, so will take a few hours to get there.

Any info would be appreciated.

Cheers!

Last edited:

Latest posts