VICBREW 2017

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK everyone. The scoresheets are available for download on CompMaster.

Please note - there were a couple of sheets that scanned badly - I've identified that and the team are going to rescan these shortly. I'll let you know when the rescans are up.

Cheers,

Andy

Thanks to the organisers, you guys have got a slick comp running now, very impressive level of organisation.

Mate, it's only taken about 20 years of practice, coordination, dedication from a hard-core of committee members & a shitload of effort to get the comp. to where it is now.

Most folks have NFI how much it takes to pull it together.

Thanks for playing.

And you wanted to throw a Malt BB into the mix just to make things more fun?
i'm fkn staggered by the amount of malt people are buying... absolutely massive job - hat's off to martin and the crew

Yeah, the Boss didn't get the concept of BB's until I explained it to him that the participants are a bunch of hard-core home-brew nutters who will jump all over bulk malt like a big black rottweiler in heat & STILL continue to buy stuff from CB.

They're the folks that enter Vicbrew every year with multiple entries.

OK everyone. The scoresheets are available for download on CompMaster.

Please note - there were a couple of sheets that scanned badly - I've identified that and the team are going to rescan these shortly. I'll let you know when the rescans are up.

Cheers,

Andy
Wondering if the sheets have been re-scanned as one of mine is still in need of a re-scan.

Also, was there certificates & or awards for minor places in each category, or just for the winners, & have they been sent out yet?

Cheers.

You caught me getting ready to post an update... give me 30 minutes and it'l be sorted.

Andy

All sorted. The re-scanned sheets are all up - let me know if you have any problems with them.

Andy

Sorry PaleRider,

Yes, there are trophies for the minor places. They should be on their way our shortly. PM me with your details and I'll see where they are...

Andy

Back