VICBREW 2015

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
'Just wanted to say a big thanks for everyone who has made comments/suggestions here & via emails to the Vicbrew Admin (especially B&T!). It's all being taken on-board for discussion.

We were due to have the debrief last night but it's been postponed until next week, when it's expected that we'll thrash-out a lot of the problems that occurred this year.

After 20+ years of incremental improvements that get implemented each year (sorry for the alliteration..), I'm still at a loss to understand how everything went so horribly wrong in 2015. I just don't understand it myself...

Watch this space....

EDIT: Some of this stuff has already been discussed in Brisbane by the National delegates. As our Vicbrew Chairman pointed-out:

".....it's worth noting that Vic had six 4th placed beers (four of them missed out on a place by less than 1.5 points) and four 5th placed beers (two missed out a place by less than 1.5 points). So I think there's a bit of unluck(!) in there too."

Latest posts

Back