VICBREW 2015

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MartinOC

Insert something suitably witty here
Reaction score
This is a call for JUDGES and STEWARDS for VicBrew 2015.

This year it will be held on the 26th and 27th of September at the Belgian Beer Cafe Eureka, 5 Riverside Quay, Southbank Melbourne, Melway 2F E7. This is a BJCP sanctioned and registered competition, and all judges are welcome.

Could you please fill out the form located here http://goo.gl/forms/eH1jAQIzQ0 with your details and preferences.

Starting times for the sessions are expected to be:

Morning session (9.00 am start):

Afternoon session (1 pm start, 5pm finish):

Lunch will be provided for all judges and stewards.

We encourage you to pass this message along to any of your friends or acquaintances who might be interested in judging or stewarding. If you have questions, feel free to email[email protected]

Thanks for your assistance,

Mort Piripi

on behalf of the VicBrew2015 organising committee

Is that the weekend Richmond is in the gf ?

Yob said:
No matt, that's 2024
I'm
You were wrong mate it was 2224

Go tigers 1 year at a time

mxd said:
I'm
You were wrong mate it was 2224

Go tigers 1 year at a time
Sorry for the OT, but how's about those Tigers!?

Back in topic, are details on the comp (for brewers) available somewhere?

Super keen on stewarding, what date is the latest one can register? Want to confirm sister's bday won't interrupt my plans :p

DJ_L3ThAL said:
Super keen on stewarding, what date is the latest one can register? Want to confirm sister's bday won't interrupt my plans :p
Just put your name down now & if things change, let us know ASAP so we can accommodate.

Sweet mate, I assume the category nominations are more relevant for judges and allocating them than stewards yeah? I haven't decided what categories I'm entering yet that's all.... :huh:

DJ_L3ThAL said:
Sweet mate, I assume the category nominations are more relevant for judges and allocating them than stewards yeah? I haven't decided what categories I'm entering yet that's all.... :huh:
Yep. If you're Stewarding, it's not really that relevant if you've got an entry in a particular category. It all gets explained on the day.

LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

syl said:
LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D
Does this mean you're going to Judge/Steward????

Yob said:
Only one entry per style right?

So I must choose between raspberry RIS and whisky RIS now?

Oh the humanity...
Two entries per style, one per Sub-Style. Since your penchant is for weird & wonderful, these two will only fit into "Specialty", so you could legitimately enter them both in Specialty.....but that's it for you my son... :p

Back