VICBREW 2015

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You doing tmoz as well Mardoo?

I have it on reasonable authority specialty is a tough contest with some high scoring bevies (mid to high 40's)

Spewin to have missed this epic category...

Tough competition indeed...One of the meads scored a 50. Beat THAT!!!

The Specialties have been of a very high standard (El-Presidente of the Vicbrew Committee has been judging them, so I don't doubt it).

Other than that, I've been running-around like a blue-arsed fly, trying to appease (or avoid :blink: ) everyone who wants a piece of me today (& failing horribly at that..).

Hopefully, tomorrow will be a bit more cruisy (perhaps an exercise in purest optimism on my part, but there you have it....)

Right now, I'm absolutely, totally, utterly shagged!!!!

And we have another day to go.........

MartinOC said:
Tough competition indeed...One of the meads scored a 50. Beat THAT!!!

The Specialties have been of a very high standard (El-Presidente of the Vicbrew Committee has been judging them, so I don't doubt it).

Other than that, I've been running-around like a blue-arsed fly, trying to appease (or avoid :blink: ) everyone who wants a piece of me today (& failing horribly at that..).

Hopefully, tomorrow will be a bit more cruisy (perhaps an exercise in purest optimism on my part, but there you have it....)

Right now, I'm absolutely, totally, utterly shagged!!!!

And we have another day to go.........
Well done and thanks again for a fantastic day Martin. Hope tomorrow goes as smoothly for you guys!

Hey guys, massive thank you to all who are involved with Vicbrew - I am hoping to help out next year.

I know it's still under way, and it's a big event, but any idea when results will start to trickle through on Compmaster (or anywhere else)?
Anxious to see how I've gone.

Spiesy said:
Hey guys, massive thank you to all who are involved with Vicbrew - I am hoping to help out next year.

I know it's still under way, and it's a big event, but any idea when results will start to trickle through on Compmaster (or anywhere else)?
Anxious to see how I've gone.
Some cat's ate split over both days so I wouldn't expect to see results till tonight/tmoz sometime

Big thanks to the organisers and volunteers who bust their nuts every year to make this happen. An astonishing amount of work goes into it from what I could see on this, my first year. Thanks for the chance to participate. It's a great thing y'all do.

I'm guilty of being a club member , always entering but not showing up to help...
Child one is now 4 and child two is now 20 months...next year I'm in

Congratulations westgate for the big haul.

Latest posts

Back