Vicbrew 2011

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
where about on the compmaster site do you find the results link?
I think you need to sign in. Then under my results>vicbrew 11. Page says results aren't available yet, but the link to it is there. I also noticed that the links to each scoresheet I wrote are there, but files aren't uploaded either. Won't be long, just need to be patient

I think you need to sign in. Then under my results>vicbrew 11. Page says results aren't available yet, but the link to it is there. I also noticed that the links to each scoresheet I wrote are there, but files aren't uploaded either. Won't be long, just need to be patient

what did you judge ? Are you going to be my hanging judge again :)

I was doing porters. Some pretty good entries. Not many under 30

Vicbrew committee will be releasing official results sometime today. nothing up on CompMaster until they're all ready.

Andy

I was doing porters. Some pretty good entries. Not many under 30

Standard of Belgian strong was pretty reasonable too with some great ones in amongst. Considering the potential for hit and miss in such a category, it was more hit than miss. Similarly not many under 30 and those that were weren't far off.

Standard of Belgian strong was pretty reasonable too with some great ones in amongst. Considering the potential for hit and miss in such a category, it was more hit than miss. Similarly not many under 30 and those that were weren't far off.

now I'm intrigued, you both judged mine, a brown porter and a dubbel, my wife had a dubbel in as well, I just want to make sure mine was better than hers :), hers was 6 months old and nice and clear mine was only 1 month.

now I'm intrigued, you both judged mine, a brown porter and a dubbel, my wife had a dubbel in as well, I just want to make sure mine was better than hers :), hers was 6 months old and nice and clear mine was only 1 month.
You didn't put your porter in a champagne bottle did you?

My one and only entry was a porter as well. I'm just hoping I put the right bottles in. I realised to my horror I only had 1 375ml bottle left and managed to scrounge up what I thought were a couple more porters I had given to my father in law but he hadnt drunk. I hope I didnt enter 2 different beers as part of the same category...

No doubt you will place in your category - and you'll have nothing to send on to AABC (unless you get brewing fast!).
Surprisingly common story.

Results!!!!

Man I got fourth in speciality!!! Oh well, guess that means I get to drink that last bottle rather than sending it to AABC...

:icon_cheers:

3rd place in APA. Nice one!

I'm stoked with that result! :D

Must be something wrong with my Munich Dunkel though..... :rolleyes:

Congrats to all

woo hoo! Equal 4th with my vic xmas in july case swap submission. Happy with that!

Well done to Glenn from B.A.R for winning a cat. with his oatmeal stout! Top job! Not a bad effort from the B.A.R boys at all!

Great work Manticle, well done mate! :kooi:
Congrats to all involved.

Cheers Razz. Pretty happy with the results and pretty happy that I actually have a bottle of each to send to AABC.

Congrats to place getters etc. Was good to be involved (belgian Strongs for breakfast? Yes please).

Back