Vicbrew 2011

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you're in a brew club you might get it at your next club meeting, I havent got anything back yet.

I emailed the organiser and he said that AABC has been the priority. Hopes to have them out to our addresses by early next week.

:)

Good stuff manticle, and also to newcomer hoser! And he was worried about people bagging him out cause of a low score!

Just saw this. Thanks for the props Si! I'm still really stoked about it. Gotta say I've learnt a tonne in my first year of brewing via AHB, Melb Brewers and Brewing Network. Best hobby around!

Great job judging and running the comp to all. Can't wait for next year's comps!

Cheers,
Hoser

Got my score sheets in the post today, along with a beer mug for 3rd APA. Happy days! :D

Good stuff manticle, and also to newcomer hoser! And he was worried about people bagging him out cause of a low score!

Got my score sheets. Thanks for the feedback, Si.

...and thanks for the 38!

did everyone's come with a poster?

and thanks to all the judges, stewards and organisers yet again, happy with my results.

did everyone's come with a poster?

and thanks to all the judges, stewards and organisers yet again, happy with my results.

Mine came with a poster, not sure if that's for placing or whether everyone got one.

Since I'm moving into a unit this weekend without a garage/shed I might have to put up in the lounge room.....

Yeah got Wyeast poster. Cheers for the feedback judges, a few good comments, and some helpful advice. One of you had shocking hand wriing though lol

Latest posts

Back