Vicbrew 2011

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My plan was to enter a heap but brewing time just got away from me. Entered two which I think are spot on and one which was more for feedback. Good luck everyone

just managed to get mine in. Entered and payed via compmaster at around 11:30, dropped off at greensborough around 11:55.

Big thanks to Dave, for letting me use his printer to print out the labels.

Well, there you go, no entries for me, i thought the cut off was next week.

Next year i guess.

Nor me. I was going to enter one or two but forgot to take the bottles with me to G+G last time I went. Can't be stuffed driving all the way over there just to lose a competition ;)

Bugger. Was going to enter a strong scotch ale. It can wait till next year

I used the compmaster site for the first time yesterday, to enter 1 beer I have in keg atm. Andy, the interface was clean, site and what I needed to do totally functional. Good work. Saves the hassle of having to fill out a paper form and bother the gents at G&G.

Really neat site, and concept overall. Some of the features, tracking past results etc. excellent.

reVox

I used the compmaster site for the first time yesterday, to enter 1 beer I have in keg atm. Andy, the interface was clean, site and what I needed to do totally functional. Good work. Saves the hassle of having to fill out a paper form and bother the gents at G&G.

Really neat site, and concept overall. Some of the features, tracking past results etc. excellent.

reVox

Thanks Revox,

Hopefully as we have more comps come through some of the features like seeing how you improve over time (both as a brewer and a judge) will become more interesting for people.

Cheers!

Andy

I put 6 in, 1 a bit solventy, 3 average and 2 that I think are OK but I don't know what they are meant to be like :unsure:

I should have put my Boh Pil is as a speciality and said it's meant to be a grand ridge clone, that's why there is so much buttery goodness in it :)

Whose brilliant idea was it to have the comp this morning/weekend?
Hawks lost last night
First of royal melb show, so I get to share the train into and out from thw comp with yelling kids.
No coffee at home, nothing open yet
U guys beyter hopw my mood inproves before judging starts!

Kidding, all ur beers will be judged on its merits. Good luck all

Ps wow the bogans r out in force to go to the show

Bonus points for u!!

Wrong! The ludlow formation across from eureka tower or coffee.

Atleast that's where I'm enjoying my cup of java this fine Saturday Geelong is goin to beat the eagles time for vicbrew morning! ;)

same went to see when the results would be out to be told in the next 5min the prize giving would start....the 2 junior brewers who where in tow told me its time to go home to mum.its been 8 yrs since the last comp i entered so will just have to wait and see.

same went to see when the results would be out to be told in the next 5min the prize giving would start....the 2 junior brewers who where in tow told me its time to go home to mum.its been 8 yrs since the last comp i entered so will just have to wait and see.

took a bit more than 5 mins as it turned out, more like an jour, great day as usual, results should be out in the next day or so.those two little ones are not very dedicated to the craft....yet :)

looks like the links are already up on the compmaster site...

took a bit more than 5 mins as it turned out, more like an jour, great day as usual, results should be out in the next day or so.those two little ones are not very dedicated to the craft....yet :)

the older(6)likes to mill the grain the younger likes to water the hop beds

missed it this year, who killed em? did we have the local fwk brewer entering that no one could beat? hahahah to QLD.
TB didnt enter so there goes city central or what ever he calls himself, Melbourne Brewers been getting smashed by Bayside and Westgate. Go out on a limb and say Bayside won Victoria.

Haven't seen the VicBrew link up on Compmaster Siborg. Checked it just now.

Where did Beer Drinking Bob's post go? :lol:

Hopper.

Back