Vic Release - Southern Courage RIS

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yob said:
Guzzled? Worse.. He tipped it down the sink..

technobabble66 said:
He tipped it?!? WTF? And he still lives?!

Yob said:
I know right...

Never let him live it down.
I erred in a moment of "apparent" efficiency to get things cleaned-up, packed & finished in my official role on the day.....I hope you can forgive me.

As they say, "to err is human. To forgive, devine" :wub:

malt junkie said:
Throw him outa a plane! :D
Oh! Yes please!!!!

Nullnvoid said:
Is this what started the argument between Martin and ........? :)
Nope. Something else entirely.

Good luck with it Yob.

Ok.. Back to Black..

I've a confirmed order from the Oak Barrel in Sydney so from about Wednesday on, they should be available, hit them up for some black gold :)

20170217_154330_resized_1.jpg

Look what I found on the way home. Only 10%...you switching to lighter beers Yob? Looking forward to this but will cellar it a bit first.

MB, one of these has your name on it, if or when you can pick it up. I'll tuck em aside for now.

Good work Jesse. My wall of beer bottles is nearly full and this will be one of the last in the collection. APOD has made me realise that saving an empty bottle of every different craft beer you've tried is futile.
Viva la revolution.

Will try and duck past on Sunday and pick one up!! Have a game of basketball to play so won't be able to drink unfortunately :-(

When can I grab one from Nillumbik Cellars Jesse?

Camo6 said:
attachicon.gif

Look what I found on the way home. Only 10%...you switching to lighter beers Yob? Looking forward to this but will cellar it a bit first.

MB, one of these has your name on it, if or when you can pick it up. I'll tuck em aside for now.

Good work Jesse. My wall of beer bottles is nearly full and this will be one of the last in the collection. APOD has made me realise that saving an empty bottle of every different craft beer you've tried is futile.
Viva la revolution.
I believe your referring to me!! :D :D you are awesome!! Will get onto you, before my next run into town.

I spoke to the guy at Hop Heads tonight. He said he had heard of said brewery and brew but he didnt know who the supplier was? Hint kn hint :ph34r:

nosco said:
I spoke to the guy at Hop Heads tonight. He said he had heard of said brewery and brew but he didnt know who the supplier was? Hint kn hint :ph34r:
will try again to touch base and make it happen Dan.. promise

Camo6 said:
attachicon.gif

Viva la revolution.
I can promise you, those two were personally packaged by me, the slope on the black and the runs on the red are ******* trademark man..

Legendary and sincerely hope you enjoy.. honest reviews appreciated.. in fact, if you drink one and review this weekend.. Ill replace it for you to age :beer:

Every detail...

The red wax on the black, semi opaque.... Totally impressive Yob. Camo6's bottles under flash still darken the spirit of Gabriel.

Latest posts

Back