Vic Release - Southern Courage RIS

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

he he... **** this is gunna get messy...

I'll be cracking open the first bottle(s) tonight at the Cherry tree about 5pm (sharp) for a sneaky tasting... QA purposes only of course...

Yob said:
Already on board, will supply as soon as I can

A point of difference will have stocks mate
There's also a place in Glenorchy that's happy to accept shipment.

From the outside, it just looks like a 3 bedroom, residential house but it's legit.

Publican is a real nice bloke.

Ha.

Your generosity has already been exemplary on multiple occasions.

Want to do my bit to contribute to the hard work of Bandicoot and Yob and hand over cold, hard for cellar temp velvet.

Yob said:
A point of difference will have stocks mate
As in "the Point of Difference which I drive past on the way home every night?" Look forward to grabbing some.

Camo6 said:
As in "the Point of Difference which I drive past on the way home every night?" Look forward to grabbing some.
Hell!! might have to send you a money order to hold one(a few) for me, there's no stockist out my way :unsure:

No probs MJ

Any getting shipped out Bayside way? Keen to grab one or two for fireside contemplation.

WarmerBeer said:
Any getting shipped out Bayside way? Keen to grab one or two for fireside contemplation.
sent grape an email today, will follow up with phone and sample if required.. Im working on it mate :party:

I can confirm today that the NSW release is going ahead Late March

The Bitter Phew have come on board with open arms so much love and props to those guys...

Im working on making it a similar event to the release down here so will now start to source other BA kegs to throw on and make this Big as Ben somethin somethin...

Really chuffed that we are gaining traction and as I understand it, we may feature in Crafty on friday..

:chug:

Any plans to send some up to Brisvegas Yob? Might I humbly suggest Hawthorne Super Cellars & Bowen Hills Cellarbrations...

Reedy said:
Any plans to send some up to Brisvegas Yob? Might I humbly suggest Hawthorne Super Cellars & Bowen Hills Cellarbrations...
Phil is on board already. Just trying to work out shipping,

Back