Vic 2015 Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MartinOC said:
I might need a bit of help covering the $'s for the bulk-order, but we can sort that out later.
Have you spoken to Grant? He said he was going to pony up for it.. minus the Saaz which Ive sourced and Im just chucking the Magnum in

Yep, I've sorted things out with Grant. All good. Grains should be delivered tomorrow & I'll store them up here until the event & bring them up in my trailer on the Friday evening.

Severe lack of interest in the T-Shirts. I reckon we've missed the window to get them done in time. Maybe we buy them on the day & I get the printing done retrospectively & do a mailout?

Hi everyone I sent out a pm for finalizing the details so if I missed you on the list please let me know. Also thought id better see how we were going food wise if anyone has anything they want to bring please let me know. We might get a bit of a list going. BBQ meats looks like it might be the go and nice and simple, I was thinking of making up some burgers and other some local pork snags etc. and of course will need plenty of bacon and eggs for the next day :D .

mayor of mildura said:
Are we going for Black and Tans Munich Dunkel recipe? That's a lot of Saaz. Sazzeriffic!
Yep we are doing a U Fleku clone, which I guess is really a Bohemian Dunkel given the origin. It will be malt driven despite the Saaz. I will bring a keg up of the test batch for QC purposes. Cant wait.

mmmyummybeer said:
Hi everyone I sent out a pm for finalizing the details so if I missed you on the list please let me know. Also thought id better see how we were going food wise if anyone has anything they want to bring please let me know. We might get a bit of a list going. BBQ meats looks like it might be the go and nice and simple, I was thinking of making up some burgers and other some local pork snags etc. and of course will need plenty of bacon and eggs for the next day :D .
Thanks heaps Tracey. Was there a food coordination thing going guys?

Nullnvoid said:
Yeah I don't think I got one either.

Was the pm just for food organising?
not really 'just' for food, but rather that bog the forum up with what we are going to stuff our faces with, may be a good spot to discuss the foodening needs

Mardoo said:
After a long day of eating snags salad is often the go.
My alarm just started flashing...
alarm_red.png

1. Idzy
2. VPBrewing - Kölsch. Bottled 25-10-15.
3. MartinOC - Changed my mind - possibly a weizen, or a Saison. I dunno just yet...
4. JB - American Orange Wheat
5. Micbrew
6. Mayor of Mildura - Stouty Stout - Bottled 20-9-15
7. Black n Tan-Dusseldorf Altbier
8. Midnight Brew
10. AJ80 (Portlander Weiße - west coast IPA vs Berliner Weisse)
11. Nullnvoid
12. Grainer
14. Mudd
15. Awesome Fury
17. Whiteferret
22. Mardoo
23. DJ_L3ThAL - Chestnut Pilsner v4 - keg carbed, lagered and carb cap bottled filled is the plan.
24. Host Spot

CUBISTS:
1. Whiteferret
2. VPBrewing
3. Mardoo
4. MartinOC
5. Yob
6. JB
7. Micbrew
8. Mayor of Mildura
9. Awesome Fury
10. DJ_L3ThAL