The Great Chinese Hop Buy 2009

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a good one guys, wish I could have been there to help but I'm leaving for work in 10 minutes.

Batz

I'll bring one

Thanks Clarky! You Da Man!

@Batz shame you couldn't make it mate would have been good to see ya again since you woosed out of the case swap. We'll be sure to have one or two for ya while you're at work.

See you guys a bit after 10.30... just crawled outta bed....

Where do you live again Chap Chap?

See you guys a bit after 10.30... just crawled outta bed....

Where do you live again Chap Chap?

ROFL! :lol: Holy crap Sully is actually going to do something for the day? Take it easy Sully wouldn't want you pull a hammy or something... :ph34r: :p

Big house on the river remember? 20yr old Neighbour likes flashing her tits whenever we have a shin-dig?

ROFL! Holy crap Sully is actually going to do something for the day? Take it easy Sully wouldn't want you pull a hammy or something...

Big house on the river remember? 20yr old Neighbour likes flashing her tits whenever we have a shin-dig?

Have you been told to get stuffed already this morning..., Oh yeah thats right SWMBO tells you quite often.... :ph34r:

And how come I still haven't seen the neighbours tuts? Word her up about it....

Be there after a quick shower, shave and s*it.
Bloody southside grumble grumble,

I should be along at some point, looking most likely to be after lunch as I haven't even left yet :)

If I don't make it there, have a good day fellas, and really appreciate your efforts, and if I do, I'll bring a couple of bottles along, plus the scales and the 5L jug!

Cheers

Can't wait to see some photos! Bet the aroma is amazing

Ok it's 32C and the lads are working at a furous pace. We're about half way with the initial breakup and my house smells like hop brewer heaven :D

Some photo's of the hard working lads...

Image000.jpg

Image001.jpg

Image002.jpg

Image003.jpg

Not in with this buy but looking good fellas.
:)

Splits into 1kg lots is complete we're now beginning the post packs before we crack into the beers!

I've been told Darrens hops are ok... just need to sweep them up from the patio floor :ph34r: :lol: :p

If anyone is spewing they missed out on Marco Polo (or ANY of the others) or didn't want a full kilo of any one type so sat the buy out, I've got a kilo of each on their way that I probably won't even come close to getting through before the next buy (cheers Graham!). PM if interested in a split, can pick up in west Sydney or can post to you when they arrive.

Too All

Looking extremely good fellas and girls.

From myself its much appreciated.

Your making excellent time

Graham L Sanders

Looking at the photos, I am glad I didn't go with original plan.

That was I was going to get it shipped to Townsville and I do all the packing over a couple of weeks.

Thank GOD!!!!!!!!!!! there is no shipping port in Townsville that is dirrect to China.

But that might change if they keep flying the stuff out.

Looking at all the weighing and stuff, I might have to limit bulk buys to 1/2 ton at a hit

Craftbrewer

20yr old Neighbour likes flashing her tits whenever we have a shin-dig?
I'm on my way up to help chappo. Purely ulturustic motivations u understand!
Keep up the good work fellas

If anyone is spewing they missed out on Marco Polo (or ANY of the others) or didn't want a full kilo of any one type so sat the buy out, I've got a kilo of each on their way that I probably won't even come close to getting through before the next buy (cheers Graham!). PM if interested in a split, can pick up in west Sydney or can post to you when they arrive.

PM sent

Reply sent. For everyone else, I've offered up all the Marco Polo I am really prepared to, but offer still stands on the other 4 types, Cascade, Cluster, Saaz, Nugget.

Wasn't as hard as we all thought. Had all the 1kg bags done in 1.5-2 hours, then Chapp Chapp put on some lunch and back to the packing line to get all the hops into the post bags.

Courier Bribie

2009-12-06153223.jpg

2009-12-06153233.jpg

Thanks guys for a sterling effort. To all the packers & Townsville for his organisation of this bulk buy my sincerest thanks.

Just got mine dropped off by PocketBeers..thanks.

Cheers,

mossy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back