The Great Chinese Hop Buy 2009

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
<snip>...look into getting a security detail... especially up there in QLD... :ph34r:

You are a truely are an idiot TD.

conspiracy-theory.gif

You are a truely are an idiot TD.

conspiracy-theory.gif

The trouble is, thios is a legit Govt and large companies ploy that is used on a regular basis.

One way to hide secrets is to smoother the world with misinformation. Then dont comment on all the misinformation. That way the truth is nicely hidden

Sort of "cant see the tree for the forrest"

Craftbrewer

I've read through this thread in its entirety and have just one question:

My airlock isn't bubbling. Why is that?

:blink:

The trouble is, thios is a legit Govt and large companies ploy that is used on a regular basis.

One way to hide secrets is to smoother the world with misinformation. Then dont comment on all the misinformation. That way the truth is nicely hidden

Sort of "cant see the tree for the forrest"

Craftbrewer

I think you need to have a little nap and get out of the the hot Townsville sun there. :icon_cheers:

Ahhh Chappo, I didn't know you went to Midvale.

Boy this thread has really gone off, hay t.d. Don't tar all us qld'ers with thesame brush. Lucky i am a pom lol.

Q; why do they call chappo chap-chap

A; that's the noise he makes when he goes in and out

Whoo we burnley drew wif those arsenal poofs.

Say it enough, long enough and often enough I guess someone of moderate IQ will eventually believe you.

Isn't that your theory chap chap? >4000 posts in less than a year... hmmm can't say its working too well for you though... ;)

I suggest before you poke your head up on an issue, and resort to personal attacks in the process, that you actually gather the facts first, and not just take the spin that is thrown around as gospel.

But I hope you get a free packet of hops in your next order for all your effort... :p

Wow Ragman...... i can definitely see the state divides forming.
Trust a Burnley dingle inbred to move to QLD.. :D

blackburn_rovers_club_badge.jpg

Isn't that your theory chap chap? >4000 posts in less than a year... hmmm can't say its working too well for you though... ;)

I suggest before you poke your head up on an issue, and resort to personal attacks in the process, that you actually gather the facts first, and not just take the spin that is thrown around as gospel.

But I hope you get a free packet of hops in your next order for all your effort... :p

Well how about offering up some facts then TD? Not blind sided innuendo and out and out bullshyte. FACTS MATE!

Wow gone for the 4000 posts so early... gee that hurts! I better go wimper in the corner. FFS!

Come on debate like a man not at the mentatility of 8 to 12 year old child! (oh google that last one so you get the pun). Present facts not fiction or are we going to hide behind the age old conspiracy theory that some mystical "Dr Evil" (aka Ross) up here in Qld is going to have you wacked?

Geezus I feel like this is a kindy at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back