Sydney Xmas New Year Small Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HOW MANY BOTTLES/PEOPLE ??

• 12 bottles , 13 people (1 of each others brews)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 12 bottles , 7 people(2 of each others brews)

• 6 bottles

• something else entirely

• Total voters
We can do it here. But I'm in St Marys. Welcome to come and bring your swimmers if you like though.

Hi Guys,

St Marys is fine for me. Gotta love the M7.

Im still in. Cant say what the beer will be yet. I have 3 contenders:

1. American Brown
2. Nelson Sauvin Pale Ale
3. English Bitter

I have just bottled 2 & 3 so I will have to wait a couple of weeks to see if they are worthy. I have just put down an IPA so that might be a possibility if I can scrounge some more longnecks.

Cheers,
Andrew.

works for me josh , will have to pack lunch for the trip but thats ok all part of the fun , thanks for the offer,

ok its been decided its the raspberry wheat so now how many bottles are we putting in

ok its been decided its the raspberry wheat so now how many bottles are we putting in
Looks like there's 9 of us. So bring 8 to swap. Have we thought about a date? Maybe one or two weekends before Xmas would be good. Given it's work xmas party season, a Sunday afternoon would be desirable for me. Say either Dec 10th or 17th?

your call Josh , youve given up your place to have it at you name the day time etc ....
are we talkin a drop and swap or a sit and chat a bit sample a few brews ???

ill send out some pm's tomorrow just to make sure everyone is still in as this thread has been a bit quiet of late ....

ok i started to send out pm's and then lost the plot as to who i sent them to and who i didnt ... let me get back to this in a day or two when i have some replies ....

how was the raspberry wheat barra

Hey Guys -

I'm definitely in. I also live in Oxley Park/St Marys - so this is about as local as I'm going to get :D

At the moment, i'm keen to try a Hoegarden style of brew.

Open to either Sunday.

Cheers,

DogBolter.

Hey guys, a mate from my soccer team asked if he could possible get into this. I know it's late, but it's only one extra bottle.

If anyone can't do it, I understand, but if we're all happy to go one more bottle, I'll let him know.

im good for another bottle Josh ,i have 12 set aside in case of a few emergency additions ...if others cant accomodate your mate josh we can do a mini sub swap or something perhaps

barls i actually left b4 the raspberry got opened up junior started to play up so i thought it best to get him home in familiar surrounds

heres the list of most recent confirmed participants ...

1. Oblomov
2. Barls
3. Hupnupnee
4. Dogbolter
5. Josh
6. Barra
7. Josh's Soccer Buddy (subject to others)

the others guys i didnt send PM's to and have just done that so awaiting their replies ...

G'day guys,

Just wondering if a second swap may be happening here? I just have to check my longneck supplies tonight, but I have the following on offer,
Smoked Belgian Ale,
Blue Mountain Lager (in primary as we speak)
(and possibly a dark ale, if I can get it brewed in time).

Cheers
Pete :beer:

Okay so I've come up with a date for the swap.

Sunday 17th December 1pm.

Once we have confirmed attendees I will PM the address.

If you want to bring extras, I'm sure we could organise some extra swappage on the day.

1. Oblomov
2. Barls
3. Hupnupnee
4. Dogbolter
5. Josh
6. Barra (happy with extras up to 12 bottles)
8. Gulpa ( happy to add Josh's buddy)
9. RedBeard ( also Happy to add)
10. Stephen ( also Happy)

so it looks like all have confirmed and we are now a nine bottle swap but it would also appear tha petesbrew has put his hand up for a go as well , we may end up with the full dozen swap as planned ...

not so much a second swap pete , was just suggesting a mini swap for josh's mate if others werent keen to add him in but it seems most can accomodate the extra bottle..

but im happy for you to join in to the swap as it stands to make you swapper 11 if all the rest of the guys are willing to bring along yet another bottle...

1. Oblomov
2. Barls
3. Hupnupnee
4. Dogbolter
5. Josh
6. Barra (happy with extras up to 12 bottles)
8. Gulpa ( happy to add Josh's buddy)
9. RedBeard ( also Happy to add)
10. Stephen ( also Happy)

so it looks like all have confirmed and we are now a nine bottle swap but it would also appear tha petesbrew has put his hand up for a go as well , we may end up with the full dozen swap as planned ...

not so much a second swap pete , was just suggesting a mini swap for josh's mate if others werent keen to add him in but it seems most can accomodate the extra bottle..

but im happy for you to join in to the swap as it stands to make you swapper 11 if all the rest of the guys are willing to bring along yet another bottle...

Hi guys, if everyone's cool that I'm joining in at such late notice that'd be great.
I'll bring my Blue Mountain Lager for the swap (as the other batches have dwindling supplies) but will bring a couple of others for tasting on the day.
Looking forward to it.

Hi Josh,

17th sound great to me. Perfect timing for enjoying the swap beers over the christmas break.

Hi Pete,

I can go up to 12 bottles for the swap so I am happy for you to join.

Cheers,
Andrew.

Thanks for the invite Josh, I'll knock up a Classic Oak Ale to bring along. :)

12 Bottles & 630ml on their way :beer:

Cheers

Phil

630ml ??? i think i did say somewhere earlier on a minimum of 750mls and preferably glass ....phil , if you need empty bottles let me know , might be able to sort something out as i have a few extra's about

Hey guys, I'm in the middle of moving house. Chaos!!! Not sure I can do 12 of the same species. How do people feel about 6 of two different types?

floculator

Tim

fine by me hupnupnee.

are we going to do the fancy label thing or just a number on the cap ?

Back