Sydney Xmas New Year Small Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HOW MANY BOTTLES/PEOPLE ??

• 12 bottles , 13 people (1 of each others brews)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 12 bottles , 7 people(2 of each others brews)

• 6 bottles

• something else entirely

• Total voters

Barramundi

Mash or be mashed....
Reaction score
Well After having just been to a small 6 pack swap today i want more !!

was thinking a small swap again , probably this time 12 x 750ml longnecks
whether the numbers want to do 7 people 12 bottles or 12 people 12 bottles im easy so answer the poll questions and lets get brewing ..

also as i live in a rather small town house as much as id like to have the simplicity of doin it at my place its virtually impossible to have that many people here so if anyone would like to volunteer their backyard for a venue that would be fantastic...

POLL AWAY !!

im in whatever the poll decides

****after just reading another thread ive decide to add this part in to avoid later issues...
definition of a longneck is a glass 750ml(minimum) beer bottle

im up for 12 bottle with 12 people ie a greater selection and variety. im also putting my hand up right now for this so i dont miss out.

Looks like so far we have 3 starters,

1. Myself
2. Barls
3 Josh

Will let the poll run a bit longer and see what kinda format it will be, so far its a dozen bottles with 13 people...

Looks like so far we have 3 starters,

1. Myself
2. Barls
3 Josh

Will let the poll run a bit longer and see what kinda format it will be, so far its a dozen bottles with 13 people...

Hi Barra,

I voted 12/13. Put me down for a place.

Cheers,
Andrew.

1/3 the way there , looks like at this stage its a 12 bottle 13 people deal.. will run poll till end of week(friday night)
then whatever the numbers say goes , and hopefully the rest like it too and we get the required numbers to go ahead with it ..

1. Myself
2. Barls
3. Josh
4. Gulpa

not a lot of voting been going on here guys ill leave the poll runnin a few more days to get a better indidcation b4 making a decision , but it seems that 12/13 is the way to go, when do we wanna do this BTW??

I still need to brew it, so I'm thinking around Christmas time or the week(s) beforehand. If we don't get a full 13, I'm happy to run with whatever numbers we can get.

yeah very true josh i need to collect some empty's before i can even brew , week b4 xmas is probably the go...., there were a few guys on the nsw xmas case that missed out so i might pm them and see if theyre interested the more the merrier...

my plans have just changed again so im going to have to pull something out of the cupboard when i get home mid november so december is good for me when we swap. ill keep watching to see what is happening

will more than likely be mid to late december barls , which is all too fast approaching ...

it still wont be long enough for me too brew something as i like to bulk age for a couple of weeks before hand. i should have some good stuff in the cupboard by then as i filled it before i left. maybe a dark larger, my special bitter or my raspberry wheat ill have a look at what i have when i get back and have a tasting sesion.

nothing to say when it needs to be brewed barls as long as theyre ready its all good , i would have liked to have had my last swap brew aged a bit longer too , but it didnt work out that way unfortunately .....

I'd like to put my hand up for a go at this swap. I'm in Moss Vale so I hope that doesn't cause too much concern. Never been invovled in one of these before.

Cheers Tim

5 in so far we are lookin for a minimum of 2 more ideally 8 would be nice....

1. Myself
2. Barls
3. Josh
4. Gulpa
5. Hupnupnee

yeah, i could do 12 bottles. probably a pale ale or a wheat.

cheers

1. Myself
2. Barls
3. Josh
4. Gulpa
5. Hupnupnee
6. Red Beard
7. Stephen

well we have enough for a 6 bottle seven person swap... do we close it at that or hold out for 6 more people ???

7 is enough. we could go 6 or 12 bottles. 6 should be easy for me. just need to decide soon :)

1. Myself
2. Barls
3. Josh
4. Gulpa
5. Hupnupnee
6. Red Beard
7. Stephen

well we have enough for a 6 bottle seven person swap... do we close it at that or hold out for 6 more people ???
Barra

Thanks for the invite. I am quite happy to supply two different brews if this goes ahead. That will make it around a dozen swap - that's if all the others like that idea.

I'm open for suggestions and am happy to comply with the what everyone one wants.

Regards

Steve

theres an idea 2 lots of 6 beers but only if no one else joins the swap. i know there would be plenty of time but i think the gf would kill me if i had to push another brew through when i got back

Back