Vic Case Swap 2011- Xmas In July

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have a good one guys.
We'll see if there is someone tech savy enough during the night to get in touch. :icon_cheers:
Daz

Think I will be bringing along a jockey box and a mild mini keg. Serving at ambient as well. Reay looking forward to it!!

I assume there will be plenty enough gas there for serving?

Just planning on bringing a full keg and pluto tap. Don't want to lug my CO2 bottle along.
I've got a 2.6kg that is just about full. Will be fine. I'll make sure there's plenty of line on it so we can charge the kegs

Edit: for anyone that needs/wants refrigeration there will be space in my keg fridge for 1 or 2

This is only one of two 'testing' stubbies that I have, and since it's drinking so well after only 1 week in the bottle, I think I'll be sick tomorrow and will not be able to make it to the case-swap and have to drink all of them myself ... sorry.

Here is the first sample of my case-swap beer, drinks surprisingly well, however it may be that the 'Chinook' flowers (that mum harvested) were not as 'Chinook' as I thought - more balanced and fruity than the intense-pine-forest they were when I was drying them.
caseswap11.jpg

Sorry boys cant make it going to see the bombers waste the tigers at the G, mrs parmas before hand then on the bourbon cans all night, will try make the xmas (next) swap. have a good day all and someone roll a phattie and let loose on fourskin(star).

I'll be in the AFL members, generally in the Bar watching the mighty tiges slap your boys again.

Mrs Parma's sounds good, probably start at transport ?

have a great day/night guys.

Have a good one guys.
We'll see if there is someone tech savy enough during the night to get in touch. :icon_cheers:
Daz

Just bookmarked this thread on my iPhone. ;)

Just realized that the qld boys are having their swap today as well.

I've been up since 8 getting stuff ready... So pumped! Can't wait to get stuck into the swap beers. Looks like a really good mix

There will be a lot less bikini-clad serving girls, goats and/or wedgies at ours.

At least going by a quick survey of the two respective forum threads...

No chance that I'm getting to the swap. Apparently I'm taking one of ghd kids to a birthday party for a few hours in lilydale this arvo and I've found out that I've hot a masters paper due Monday that I need to finish.

So have fun fellas.

There will be a lot less bikini-clad serving girls, goats and/or wedgies at ours.

At least going by a quick survey of the two respective forum threads...

I might be bringing my girly along, for the driving ect as im not really feeling up for it.
I dont think i will be able to get her to do the bikini thing though...

Just realized that the qld boys are having their swap today as well.

I've been up since 8 getting stuff ready... So pumped! Can't wait to get stuck into the swap beers. Looks like a really good mix
Don't go too hard too early Si.
I'm leaving home about two o'clock, sing out if you need anything else.

Don't go too hard too early Si.
I'm leaving home about two o'clock, sing out if you need anything else.

Not interested in swinging by Abbotsford on the way are you?? :p

Ballarat bus cleaned - check
Swap Beer packed - check
Nibblies - check
Keg of Belgian blonde - check
A heap of warm clothes - check
Special hat to keep the noggin warm - check
Leave pass granted - check

Ready and raring to go! Just a few jobs to finish around the house, some lunch and then I'm on my way. See you this arvo!

if anyone in the knox area wants a liftgive me a call 0407 977 203. Will be leaving in about 30 mins and car will be staying the night so will need to make other arrangments home. Got a while wagon full of gear packed incase theres time to knock out a BIAB brew.

90 year olds birthday party down.

Next stop, donvale! :beerbang:

Should be at the pines in half hour.

how ya going ? shattered im not there...

Goin good. Manticle has just finished cubing all the brew day wort

Swaps have been done, food has been had... drinking has just begun!

Here's the only pic I've taken from my iPhone (excuse the quality):

gallery_14633_775_42682.jpg

Hoser made it to the train on time (just hope he didn't get mugged at Dandenong station) and just got home myself - was probably good to bail early so as not to be tempted by too many more beers.

Thanks to Siborg for hosting and the food etc, all went very well if you ask me.
Thanks to everyone else for the beer, company and enjoyable afternoon.

All the bottles I have here are numbered as per the list, except two, and I think it's a good guess to presume the unmarked plastic PET bottle with the black lid is Siborgs entry #6, and the glass Coopers bottle labeled "60 min IPA" is Golani51's entry #15.

Latest posts

Back