Stir Plate Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok I picked these up today. I was also sent the invoices for all of these. Did everyone who paid put in the address they want it delivered to? If you want to pick it up please let me know so I can arange.

Cheers

Petesbrew kit only (complete kit #2, the $28US one)
1.Jez - PAID
2.Jase - PAID
3.Huscre - PAID
4.Paddo -PAID
5.ham2k - PAID
6.ROB C - PAID
7.Yogi Beer - PAID
8.Paulwolf350 - PAID

Great news Eric. If we get delivered, how much do we need to DD to you?

Paddo,

just sent you an email to confirm address.

:icon_cheers:

Qld Bulk buy stir plates have arrived. Please PM your address for delivery if you live in Brisbane and want to pick up Pm me and I will pm my address. I will post the non pick up plates on Monday and rely on people D/D to my bank account for postage.

Cheers Altstart

Altstart - PM sent

Cheers

Anyone else still wanting a Stir plate ?
I am real keen to get one so I hope there is some more interest.

+1

This isn't just open to wa and sa...it is all australia wide. So anyone still wanting a stirplate jump on board.

Cheers
Phil

I will be posting these stir plates this afternoon. In view of the looming postal strike if you would prefer me to hold your plate untill this dispute is settled pm me before 3pm today.

Cheers Altstart

2nd round SA and WA stirplates! (now open to all Australia)

1.Woodmac S.A
2.breaky SA
3.OLDS2006 SA
4. Plastic Man NSW

Been caught in a crazy xmas rush last few weeks so missed the NSW rounds. Still keen though if you can get the 8.

cheers - richard.

1.Woodmac S.A
2.breaky SA
3.OLDS2006 SA
4. Plastic Man NSW
5.mauriceatron NSW

I'm going to have to jump on board this one. Went out this morning to check my yeast and my home made stir plate has given up the ghost. It's the fan again, had this happen before as I think the cheap ones can't take the load. Either that or I brew too much...

Time I bought a proper one.

Nice work Eric, thanks again mate....received today and all looking good....

stir_plate.jpg

A big cheers to Eric for the stir plate kit. Workmate is rapt.

1.Woodmac S.A
2.breaky SA
3.OLDS2006 SA
4. Plastic Man NSW
5.mauriceatron NSW
6.beachy SA

i would like to get one of these please phillip,thanks for organising this

I finally got mine from the post yesterday and assembled it today. I felt like a kid with a new toy for Christmas. I am suitably impressed with the setup. Yes, you could make this at home, but it has the maker has obviously gone through some revisions, and this is a very elegant solution.

I am using one of those old cross type multi-plug adaptors on a variable DC power source. I would like to solder this adaptor to one of the many AC adaptors I have sitting around.

I'm keen for to jump on board. How do I go about doing this? I just visited the brewershardware link and there doesn't seem to a be a spot for this buy.

Cheers

Ben

1.Woodmac S.A
2.breaky SA
3.OLDS2006 SA
4. Plastic Man NSW
5.mauriceatron NSW
6.beachy SA
7.bennyc ACT

Stir Plates arrived safe and sound.

thanks Altstart and Eric8

Paulwolf

Hi people
Can you tell me if your stir plate has been delivered and I will pm bank details for the postage which is $11.30.

2 Paulwolf350
3 Clean Brewer PAID

5 Mearesy
6 NickB
8 Far side of crazy PAID

Cheers Altstart

Back