Stir Plate Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Moray if your not to far away i can pick up to, but if too much hassle then let me know address and you post pak away!

1. malbur-PAID
2. Harl's
3. minikeg
4. Gulpa-PAID
5. Bizier
6. Stuster-PAID
7. canon1ball-PAID
8. Plyers-PAID
Those that have paid will be posted today, should see them tomorrow.
Still waiting for a reply from Harl's & minikeg.

Cheers

Mal.

Petesbrew kit only (complete kit #2, the $28US one)
1.Jez - PAID
2.Jase - PAID
3.Huscre - PAID
4.Paddo -PAID
5.ham2k - PAID
6.ROB C - PAID
7.Yogi Beer - PAID
8.Paulwolf350 - PAID
I got the word from derrin that these would be shipped tomorrow, for those in Sydney I live in Turramurra, so you are welcome to pick them up, for those that need to be posted, i haven't decided what to do yet, might be easier to get address' and then I can send and you guys can dd the money.

Eric,

I got mine yesterday, thanks again for your efort.
Hope you enjoy using it bigbird!!

I got the word from derrin that these would be shipped tomorrow, for those in Sydney I live in Turramurra, so you are welcome to pick them up, for those that need to be posted, i haven't decided what to do yet, might be easier to get address' and then I can send and you guys can dd the money.

Cheers bro, Direct Debit sounds easier than posting pre-paid satchels like the Chinese Hops bulkbuy IMO.

Whatever method you choose, just say the word when you're ready. :beer:

Direct deposit sounds good, Eric.

Cheers,
Jase

Really keen to get one of these , hope ther will be enough interest !

2nd round SA and WA stirplates!

1.Woodmac S.A

I think i'll open this one up to all brewers in any state, doesn't look like there is enough demand from sa and wa alone. So jump on guys!

Cheers
Phil

Altstart, do we need to pay for postage or send a postpac?

Paul

Send a postpack I will pm my address and try to find out what size.

Latest update from derrin is dispatch is set for 12/12/09 .
Any coordinator who has mailed these units please post details of bag sizes you used please.

Cheers altstart

1.Woodmac S.A
2.breaky SA

Hi everyone,

As of 12/11 all of the shipments are in the mail. Thanks everyone for the business and for hanging in there with the delays. Looks like everyone should have them by Christmas.

For future buys, I found a good deal on the plug that mates with the jack on the circuit boards so I'll be able to include those. At least then you can just look for a power supply of the right voltage and not worry about the plug, although you'll need to be able to solder it on.

Cheers,
Derrin

1.Woodmac S.A
2.breaky SA
3.OLDS2006 SA

1. malbur-PAID
2. Harl's-PAID
3. minikeg
4. Gulpa-PAID
5. Bizier-PAID
6. Stuster-PAID
7. canon1ball-PAID
8. Plyers-PAID

Received mine yesterday, malbur. Fantastic stuff. All went together easily but none of the old power connections I had lying around worked with it. Any ideas where to get something to fit it?

Received mine yesterday, malbur. Fantastic stuff. All went together easily but none of the old power connections I had lying around worked with it. Any ideas where to get something to fit it?

Try Jaycar, or dicksmith might have something. Just take it along.

Thanks, Farside. Will try that. I've just found that there's a new Jaycar store opened up close to me. :)

Stuster,

I found a powerpack that came with the charger for a cordless drill which no longer works.
Did the trick.

Regards

Graeme

Great to hear. :icon_cheers:
I had a power supply that came with my daughters electric car fits perfect.
as FarsideOfCrazy has said those two will be your best bet or bunnings might have something as Gap said some drill charger leads fit.

Mal

....none of the old power connections I had lying around worked with it. Any ideas where to get something to fit it?

For a beer or two brother in law (3 boys) looked around for power supplies for broken down toys and found heaps. Picked one which got the stirer going.
Got any relatives, friends or work mates with grown up kids? Offer a couple of beers, they might come up with one!
c1b

ok I picked these up today. I was also sent the invoices for all of these. Did everyone who paid put in the address they want it delivered to? If you want to pick it up please let me know so I can arange.

Cheers

Petesbrew kit only (complete kit #2, the $28US one)
1.Jez - PAID
2.Jase - PAID
3.Huscre - PAID
4.Paddo -PAID
5.ham2k - PAID
6.ROB C - PAID
7.Yogi Beer - PAID
8.Paulwolf350 - PAID

Back