State Of Origin

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ash2 said:
And again ,fuk the blues !
Nothing like being humble in victory.

Bravo Qld, your composure got you over the line, and once again you have shown what a quality side you are.

8 series losses in a row sure burns....

I need to start going for a different team...

Well I see it now, that's how they won.
Look closely. It's Gordon Tallis.

[attachment=63490:post-8526-0-47968100-1374065635_thumb.jpg

Attachments

• post-8526-0-47968100-1374065635_thumb.jpg
    post-8526-0-47968100-1374065635_thumb.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 8
Crusty said:
Well I see it now, that's how they won.
Look closely. It's Gordon Tallis.

[attachment=63490:post-8526-0-47968100-1374065635_thumb.jpg

[/QUOTE]He's still got it!

By replacing Mitchell Pearce with Adam Reynolds, NSW will win next year.

kalbarluke said:
By replacing Mitchell Pearce with Adam Reynolds, NSW will win next year.
But Pierce was one of QLD's best players?!

Somebody needs to sew some new hands on the Muppets.. they couldn't handle the ball well at all..

Salutations sports fans and tax dodgers !!!!!

here we go again yip yip yewwwwww

got your Wednesday sorted yet ?!?!

the bloody roaches are kidding themselves again dis year

will they eva learn yip yip carnnnn

twin cherry virgin 5/eighth halfback puppy dogs bow wow chicken chites

carnt wate

I can feel a whitwash coming on
da da dah

I can feel a white wash commmming onnnn......

Gotta brew 1000L of beer tomorrow then its straight home (by way of the bottlo.........owner of the business is a filthy blue so when I remind him at mash in tomorrow about how I was in my mid 20's last time they won a series I probably won't get to take any beers home) to settle in in front of the TV.

Watched all of the last series on Flinders Island (in the middle of the Bass Strait), its amazing how 1 vocal QLDer can turn an entire pub of people who don't know how the game is played into Blues supporters.

Not really a basis for a massive rivalry then is it?

I am going to line the kids barbie dolls up in the front yard dressed in some blue streamers then each time Gallan has a cry at the ref I will throw a can of gold at them from the patio. Might need to grab two thirty packs.

Its all bullshit.

But when Queensland loose...shares in kleenex are going to sky rocket.

QUEENSLANDAH said:
Salutations sports fans and tax dodgers !!!!!

here we go again yip yip yewwwwww

got your Wednesday sorted yet ?!?!

the bloody roaches are kidding themselves again dis year

will they eva learn yip yip carnnnn

twin cherry virgin 5/eighth halfback puppy dogs bow wow chicken chites

carnt wate

I can feel a whitwash coming on
da da dah

I can feel a white wash commmming onnnn......
[SIZE=medium]Too cocky by half! ;)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]As one of the thousands who were there under the fig tree in the long gone Frank Bourke Stand Bar on game one of SOO I would like to think I know a bit more about Queensland’s attitude to the then & always present danger posed by a Sydney-Centric NRL than you ever will.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]After turning up at Lang Park year-in, year-out in the '70's only to see us beaten by NSW sides stacked with Sydney-based Queenslanders that is something you will never, ever, forget & so it was ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL to see Artie, Maninga, Mark Murray, Wally, Chis Close, Conescu & all the others SMASH those Blues at long, long, last. :super:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Let there be no mistake about this, but sooner or later we ARE going to lose a series & so should contest this one like there is no tomorrow. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Hopefully our next series loss will happen long after we have reached double X by figures. [/SIZE] :beerbang: :beerbang:

[SIZE=medium]There are children South of the Tweed in secondary education who HAVE NEVER seen those bloody cockroaches win a series & I’m so bloody happy about that. [/SIZE]

Back