State Of Origin

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Stu, thought you might have run out.

hand-lotion.jpg

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Rowy said:
OK girls and boys who wants to back NSW against the mighty Maroons. Shall we say 3 largies posted to the winner. Only offering one bet so first in best dressed! Also must be decent beers not just palming off crap because your a sore loser <_<
XXXX can be posted north right?

Come on Queensland, Origin 3 still matters!

That was 3 series ago Tony. Actually Rowy could have made that bet 8 years ago and been safe.

I had to try...... its been a long time between drinks

I may now look at my blue jersy i have stashed away in the cupboard, that i used to wear now and then, with a bit of pride again

Long time between drinks, - well earned victory! GO THE BLUES!

Aron woods so touched that ball would have loves to have seen what could have come out of that line drop out

Not much noise north of the boarder. Those tissue's must be muffling the crying & sooking

bradsbrew said:
Well at least Shauness lost his coin on the bet :D .
Hopefully make that $15 back in the Socceroo's game about to start :).

Didn't watch a second of the origin, but happy the Blues won :)

The no punch rule has to be dropped. That was dead set embarrassing in places last night. Gentle face slapping, a love tap on the chin from a bloke on his back and as for JT and Reynolds, my 10 month old kid nuzzles her head against mine like that as a general show of affection. Having said that though, I thought both teams were hitting a bit harder in defence than the first game.

slcmorro said:
The best part was where Dane Swan kicked the winning goal from outside 50 for North Melbourne.
Spoken like a true victorian...

Latest posts

Back