Wrong Time Of The Month?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
... Still, this was a very annoying episode and I feel like punching a tree or something.
Who ya gonna call?

407445-anonymous.jpg

Anonymous is not your personal army.

Those who condone and support extreme feminism only have themselves to blame when it considerably effects their lives, and make no mistake it will.

Did a dyke make your coffee(s) manticle? Chances are YES because she didnt want you to enjoy it.

tnd

Yes a dyke made my coffee. I was really sad about it and have taken steps!

Yes a dyke made my coffee. I was really sad about it and have taken steps!
Don't you know that there is nothing that you can do? The dyke-barista illuminati control all.

Let me know when your hate-crime webpage is up and running.

You know what, not in a single message it was claimed she's a woman. Yet, it's plain as day to me.

Saw a room a guy had advertised, rocked up, found it too cramped, told him so, no worries. Quick, blunt, to the point. No hassles. Similar with some chicks putting up rooms too. But I've yet to face a psycho guy like this yet.

OT: coffee at work, good stuff :) work funded automatic machine, stingy serves that are exactly half my mug ;)

I advertised a room a few years ago before I was MARRIED to a WOMAN.

Anyhow, one message I got was someone wanting to know if I wanted to join in with a threesome with his wife and then two seperate strippers who both visited to inspect?? the room???

Suffice to say I was freaked out a little.

tnd

You know what, not in a single message it was claimed she's a woman. Yet, it's plain as day to me.

Sounded more like an IT nerd to me.
You may need to change your approach should you wish more success with your house hunting.

My response to being told that 6.30 is too early to call would have been something like " ****, sorry. I shouldn't have done that".

Sounds like you dodged a bullet there mate.

You should definitely send that photo of your nuts now.

Actually, on closer inspection and a google search I've dodged way more than a bullet. Very lucky. To put it politely, life in a house with a militant ******* could have been hell.

Actually, on closer inspection and a google search I've dodged way more than a bullet. Very lucky. To put it politely, life in a house with a militant ******* could have been hell.

Sheesh, real militia would be awake at 6:30 am. Might be a weekend muff warrior.

Latest posts

Back